October 2014

I walked into my fourth period class at my shithole of a school . Science was one of my favorite subjects,I mean we were learning sex Ed after all . I sat at the desk I was assigned to last week,it was right next to the door and I had an advantage to be one of the first 12 year olds out of that class. As the class began my teacher began talking about sperm and all this sexual shit . Obnoxious laughter cae from the back of the room and as i turned too look who was causing it , I wasn't surprised. Andrew Melendez. He was new to the school and I had heard of him and his little friendship with one of my close friends . He really was a funny kid , funny looking as well. Mind you none of us have hit puberty at all . I watched as the hoes around him cackled. Ew , I was brought back from my judgements thinking by my teachers shouts . In the blink of an eye the class clown was sitting across from me , I stared in disbelief. I already had to put up with Fernando now I had to deal with this pubescent boy as well ? Little did I know he would impact me in such a. Grand way .

I was going through some tough shit even if I was barley even a tween. I was bullied for not being skinny enough or not shopping at the right places . I had friends though . I was a lonely little bitch who didn't speak her feelings . The only one who new about my thoughts on self harm and depression was my dog . Pathetic right ? He was a happy little thing that was wayyy to excited everytime he saw me . Simba did so many stupid little things that made me laugh but when it came to crying my eyes out over harsh words not even his playful nibbles calmed me . I hated being this lonely , it came to a point were I would pray for a friend . Someone to listen to me , care for me and love me . Mind you I was t asking for a boyfriend .

The day the little shit sat across from me I knew I disliked him . He nagged me with his rude remarks towards the teacher , and constantly pleaded to help him with the work . By help I meant copy . Fernando one day sat across from me not next to me . I was shook bitch . As the warning bell rang I saw Andrew rush in to the room and Mrs.A instructed him to sit next to me . I was horrified . He took a seat next to me and put his large red and black back pack against the seat . I stared at how he messily kept his papers organized . I was about to shit myself . As the class dragged on I couldn't help mad dog the shit out of Fernando and the teacher for making me sit next to this four year old . He would throw pieces of eraser at the teacher and call at the class hoe . TYPICAL

Andrew was always finding one way or another to start a conversation with Ashley . She was clearly too old to be a 7th grader but I didn't mind her . She was built like a woman though . You could tell she used that shit they sold at Victoria's Secret . I still struggled to make out of the children's section at target . She drank beer and had sex . I guess her reckless behavior and loud personality is what drew that skinny boy towards her .

He talked to me everyday . He would act like he was talking to himself but he would look at me every once in a while when we finished a sentence as if he were waiting for me to agree . He was funny . Hilarious actually , he made the bland science class a circus . Andrew called my friends names by comparing them to animals . Although i acted offended I could see the resemblance between the animals and my friends . I couldn't help myself but laugh along when he mimicked the teacher . Her already high voice sounded ridiculous in his mouth .

The next days I didn't dread going to fourth period . I began to laugh at Andrew's joke in other classes and found myself thinking of the stupid stunts he would pull in class . He was immature in a funny way . Like a little puppy always finding new ways to entertain itself .

I had a crush on him . Much to my disbelief he was in my physical education class . I hated myself for liking him . I knew I didn't stand a chance . We would race during our warmup laps every class . I won him twice . I was always the first girl and he was the first boy . He ran funny , with his fist balled up by his side and never raising above his waist as he made his way across the dead field . I told my friends Monica and Joanna about my crush on the skinny kid . They laughed at me because he wasn't the most attractive . He matched his shirt , socks and shorts by color . It was pretty cute to be honest . At the end of class they would point him out and call him my novio . I didn't reject the new nickname for the kid . After all he was my novio in my fucked up little head .

He began talking to my cousin. She claimed he liked her and I realized I had to get over him. I will never take a friends seconds . I could see why she thought that way . They had home room together and he would mess around with her . He did make fun of her physic by calling her a stick . He would throw things at her and try to catch her attention in the halls . I noticed because I was always around her , after all she was one of my only friends. As the days went by I tried to get over the boy with the big ears . I didn't speak to him in science class anymore . He thought I was mad at him . He asked me that . It made my feelings grow rather than Shrink. He cared . I decided to not get over him a few days later when I asked about him and my cousin. He laughed and said she was crazy . I laughed along and thanked god for his response .