Naruto Banished and gets love

At Konoha gate Naruto was walking towards the gate as he made it he said goodbye to the guards that were nice to him and always chase him when he do pranks as Naruto walk through the gate he turned around and smile at the guards saying goodbye as he disappeared in a yellow flash shocking the guards and awe that was the previous hokage hirashin as they smiled of wish him luck and survive out there.
With Naruto
Naruto was walking after he use the teleportation when he made it out from Konoha sight as he kept walking thinking why Sakura betray him and Sasuke woke up and become a bastard and everyone wanted his head but Tsunade convinced them to banishment him instead of death so he remembered that Neji almost died saving the traitor and he was in a ICU and still recovering while other recover but Shikamaru only had broken fingers but got them repaired after the mission was successful when he was summoned by concile and the hokage and had informed him his banishment so he was free to leave for few days when he recovers.
The thing he thought when he got out of it it was night and he been walking for hours when he set sight of the spot he thought he could sleep in the tree as he sight and walk to the opening and decide to get shadow clones to hunt and get wood and stones for food as they started.
Few minutes later
A figure coming out from the bush he thought his shadow clones came back as he notice a girl in figure as she walk to the opening as Naruto grab his kunai and ready as she is looks at Naruto blankly as Naruto took her appearance beautiful

Few minutes laterA figure coming out from the bush he thought his shadow clones came back as he notice a girl in figure as she walk to the opening as Naruto grab his kunai and ready as she is looks at Naruto blankly as Naruto took her appearance b...

I'm just showing you the hair style so yea I'm continuing
Her hair reach down to her full back and she has black jacket and black tights she wear on her pants that are skinny and her boots pink
"Umm... who are you" Naruto ask still being prepared if she tried to attack
"Maybe you should" she said coldly her eyes still blank
"Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto greeted as she came and sat down don't even care until she looked at Naruto
"Clara... just Clara I don't have an last name" she said coldly looking at the fire
"Sorry to that you don't have a family's last name" Naruto said sadly as she kept watching the fire quitely
"Hey Naruto what are you doing out here? Your family must be worried?" Clara ask studying his eyes
"Well" Naruto began sadly " I don't have a family to love" Naruto said making Clara surprise but she hides it
'This boy he's like me but with an last name with no one to love and I same had no love' Clara thought as she now understand now understand him what's it like to not have a mother and father so she thought 'maybe if he put trust in me then we could see what love would be' Clara thought as she move closer to Naruto was sitting as she sat next to him and lean her head on his lap and close her eyes while Naruto blush not knowing what to do as he put his hand on her cheek and Naruto thought she was cute until he broke out of his thought when his shadow clones came in and were surprise but giving Naruto thumbs up saying nice girl by the way as they disappeared making Naruto mad at his shadow clones thought he had a girlfriend when he focus on see her cute face sleeping now seeing she was awake laying up seeing some rabbit the shadow clone bought back as she went to the wood and stone and started building them around the circle as she put the wood next surprising Naruto that she build better and she told him dig first before you put the wood and rocks together to keep the fire from spreading as she use her fire jutsu to make the fire to burn the wood as they sight and prepare the meat of the rabbit and surprise Naruto again that she brought her own metal cooking stick for them to cook the rabbit as they waited for the fire to cook it. As they satisfy with the cooking they started eating as Naruto enjoy his company as they didn't notice there were close now and he told her his story about being a ninja and she share her story that she love cooking and reading romance story's as she never thought she would be in one with her first friend outside of home.
Morning
Naruto open his eyes remembering something as he remembered that he took off his headband and now look like a kid version of Minato and he look over to Clara who slept next to him using his chest as a pillow and on top of him as Naruto blush never in his life he slept with girls that where on top of him as he sight and slowly put her on the grown and got up and making two shadow clone to lay back down while the other go hunt while he look out and wait.
Ten minutes early Clara pov
I open my eyes and moan escape looking at Naruto that he was still sleep as I got off of him and now remembered that we ate and slept together as I sight and look where I see Naruto I see Naruto making something as he place meat on the stick and notice that I was awake
"Oh morning Clara-Chan" Naruto smiled as I smiled back
"Morning Naruto-Kun" I replied
"Sleep any better?" He ask as handing he a metal stick as I nod "great" Naruto said as he pick his own and started eating as I went and eat as well
To be continued
This is the new story I made Roma's over Fem Sasuke and Naruto and now someone else so I hope you enjoy so I will continue next chapter