Casserole The 2nd Encounter with Chuck

It was just a normal day at the Instutution when Chuck heading down to the cafeteria when the lunch lady said "Todays special green bean CASSEROLE" oooohhhhh nooooo! Chuck scramed its happening againnnnn!!!!!!! The caserole morphed into its human shape with it gigantic claws OH MY GOSLSHGHSLH- the casserole slit the lunch ladies throat open reached in her esophagus pulled out her intestines and ate them. YOUR INTESTINE ARE MIINE!!! it screeched at Cuck. The other patients were dieing 1 by 1 blood and organs splaterred everywhere untill it was Chuck and The Casserole. The casserole swipped his claws at Chuck and struck him in the face he fell to the  ground in pain. He got up with part of his face missing the casserole then picked him up and broke both of his anckles with one satisfactory *click* threw him into a corner. The casserole said it is over chuck Your Intestines Are Mine. The casserole did head first at chuck with his calwed chuck lay there helpless the claws headed staraight for him then....... Ha u really thought this book was ending that way i dont think so read the third one bro, if you have not read the first one read it go to @bubbyjoey s profile TROLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!