Prologue

Strongarm's POV
Since I was a sparkling, my whole entire life is different. My father and mother told me to keep my secret of what I am. I'm a cyber neko, meaning I have cat ears and tail and other cat abilities I can't think of.
*End of POV*
Strongarm turned off her holojournal and stared at the ceiling of her room as her optics grew tired an thought about her secret. 'Should I tell Bee and the team or not? I can't hide it forever, they're gonna notice soon. Maybe I'll tell in the morning.' Strongarm thought as she fell asleep and curled up in her berth blanket with her old stuff cat she got on her 5th birthday as a child. What she didn't noticed was that someone was watching her from the outside of her room. She heard something from outside like a twig snapping, her cat ears popped out to hear where the noise was, her night vision sight helped her see better in the dark. She turned her ears to catch the sound from where it was, but somehow, it stopped. Like from in an  instant, she kept her ears out for the night in case something will strike at her, when she left, she never knew that Thunderhoof was right in the woods hidden and taking a picture of her and her cat ears and tail out.
'Looks like dis lil' cadet is more than meets the eye, she's a beauty with those ears and tail out. Better tell Steel' bout' dis.' Thunderhoof thought as he ran off to tell his team about Strongarm. Strongarm was gonna go back to her bed when she saw Sideswipe up stretching like he woke up in the middle of the night. He saw Strongarm up in the night, he saw what was on her helm.
"Strongarm? What are those on your helm?"

*Next Time on : Strongarm's a Neko?*

Sideswipe discovers Strongarm's secret in the night, meanwhile Thunderhoof tells his crew about what Strongarm is, Steeljaw about his decision to catch her and make her his mate. Strongarm tells her secret to her team and worries if the Decepticons found out, during a mission, it turned out to be a trap set up by Steeljaw's pack, Strogarm get captured in the middle of the battle by Steejaw himself! How will Strongarm escape? Will her team save her or will she have no choice but to join Steeljaw's pack and become Steeljaw's mate? Stay Tuned!