prologue

Narrator's POV
(Edited)

"Your birthday is the worst day in the history of this universe . We can't celebrate it in order to disgrace our self ." The lady in the royal red gown said . She was sitting on the head chair of the dining table . She was chewing her food and was talking to the girl sitting next to her .

"But ma , it will be my 20 birthday . I will that day will gain the throne ." The girl said . The girl was in royal blue color dress . Her dress was very beautiful making the girl shine as a star .

"You.will.not.gain.the.throne" she said and throw the food on the ground and stood up in anger making the girl stand up and bow as the remaining servant do the same . She went out from the dining room "clean this mess atika ."

"Okay ma ." She whispered as the lady was already gone. She started to walked towards the kitchen when a maid in black and yellow dress stop her .

"My lady , no need . I will do clean the mess ." She said looking down .

"Its alright , faree I can manage ." She said and went to the kitchen to clean the mess.

She returned with a wet kitchen towel in hand and start to clean up the white tiled floor . She is sits on the floor and make her gown spread on the clean floor . She started to tidy the mess her step mother has created much to her dislike .

After she was done she went out in the garden with a beautiful yellow flowered book in her soft and fragile hands . She make her self comfortable on the sofa swing present there . She opened herbbook and started to concentrate in it . All forgetting about her surrounding .

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"Kill him . If he didn't tell us the truth ." The man in black suit and tie said. His voice was dominating and held a lot of power . His voice was cold as ice. His ruthlessness was showing in his voice .

"Say it . " the other said to the man tied on the chair .

The tied man was in black pant and green shirt . His blood was driping on his face , stomach , legs and hands . All in all he was covered in his own blood .

"I will never ." The tied man said .,

"Zuhaib , kill him ." The man in black suit and tie said .

"Yes sir yaqub " zuhaib replied and with in a wink of an eye pulled the trigger .

The man died in a minute and the man in black suit and tie turned and left the room . "Clean the mess ." He said before going out .

All nodded inside the room as they held great respect for their nawab Muhammad yaqub .

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

A/N , how's the prologue ??

Do give me your feedback .

Vote , comment and follow me .