{Prolouge: The Ultimates}

"Wow... I can't believe I'm here..." Haruaki thought as he looked up at the humongous high school. "Hopes Peak Academy... the school where the students are titled 'Ultimates.' He wore a green polo shirt with white buttons as well as black dress pants. He had creamy, messy brown hair with a fringe over his forehead along he with grey eyes.

Haruaki stepped into the fenced out area before getting hit with a some sort of dizzy gas. "W-What the..?" He asked and held his head. "Ugh.."

Haruaki fell to the ground, completely unconscious. When he closed his eyes, his thoughts we're completely blank. 'Why would this happen?' Is what he would have thought if he had the chance. He 'soon' woke up in front of a class room door. Everything was dark around the door.

"Ugh... what the...?" Haruaki asked, holding his head with one hand as he got up. He looked straight at the door and thought for a second. "I-Is this what they do at Hopes Peak?" He thought before sliding open the door, a blinding light rushing past him.

After the light cleared, a class of 15 students greeted him. "Awesome. That makes 16 of us." A girl smiled. She waved at Haruaki and laughed. She seemed bubbly and outgoing. Haruaki nodded.

(Sakurai Manami)(Ultimate Artist)

(Sakurai Manami)
(Ultimate Artist)

Haruaki smiled a little at Sakurai's personality. "Oh~ I'm drooling at all the personality's~!" A boy squeaked. Haruaki turned his attention to the boy and stared at him.

 Haruaki turned his attention to the boy and stared at him

(Marion Rutherford)
(Ultimate Puppeteer)

"Everyone is so nice and different from one another~!" Marion giggled like a child. "Shut it.. your embarrassing yourself, fool..!" A girl spoke up. Haruaki looked at the girl and sweat dropped at her dramatic sentence.

Image Removed: DMCA Takedown Request

Nemuko looked away and rolled her eyes before looking around the room. "Wow..." He thought before a boy popped up into his face. "Hi there!" The boy laughed before Haruaki backed up.