Prologue

Colours of the Soul

Aria Lawson lived in a world of black, grey and white. But she wasn't the only one.
It was common knowledge that the world remained colorless until you found your true soulmate, if you had one that is. Your first touch opened your mind to the nirvana of the world, painted your vision with the bright contrasts of life
Aria was surrounded by love; her fathers', the young relationships in her school- basically everyone's but her own.
She didn't particularly mind- she never sought out her soulmate, as she was content with her colorless life.

On the night of the last day of the school year, Aria finds herself out of the comfort of her art studio and at the first party of the summer where things get a little wild.

She wakes in the morning with one heck of a headache and a new way of seeing life. Determined to find out how her life changed this drastically overnight, she seeks the help of her friends and classmates over the summer to recount their memories of the party. As a memory flashes back to her, Aria uses her arsenal of art to illustrate along the way.

//

Hey! If you're reading this, thank you very much for clicking onto this story! The idea of this story differs so much to anything I've ever written and I hope you enjoy it. No, I do not have a set writing/updating schedule but I will try my hardest to update when I can, all without rushing the plot.

HAPPY READING!

-OdeToAesthetic