Intro

Version V.0.1 of Frozen : Guardians of Fun, this isn't the original one but I decided to write this one since I have heard the song she wolf (falling to pieces) which gave me the idea. Hope you enjoy V.0.1.

Note: I would be doing a first person point of view and second person point of view. 

In this version Rapunzel is still eighteen, I did mention in Frozen : Guardian of fun that Elsa and Rapunzel are same of age so she should be twenty-one but I decided that in this one she would still remain eighteen.

Ps. I don't own any of the characters, they belong to their rightful owners, forgot to mention this before and the song belongs to David Guetta and Sia, this is inspired by them.

Another two songs that inspired me while I was in the middle of writing this was The Memory, Mayday Parade and Six Degrees of Separation, The Script thus I had to make changes, a lot.

The songs belong to their respected owners, I do not own them, I changed some of the lyrics but that's that. Hope you don't mind.

Also, one year has passed since the great thaw, do keep that in mind.

Let me know if you want a sequel for this sequel, I need support so that I could be pushed to do it.

Status update! New evidence has come to light! Maybe for me but not for you guys but I think I have found the true name of Jack's sister! Jenna! I was crazy about Jelsa and scraped up everything about them but not yet everything! There's still so much! Thaddeus Burgess found Burgess, his wife was Tabitha, they named their children as Jackson and Jenna, I even read about how Jack was called Overland because of travel! Its not really his name! I have major things to do but I am not going to change anything, maybe in the next fics.

♥~♥~♥