Hotch's little sister

You walked into the behaviour analysis department looking to find Aaron your older brother, you saw Morgan who you quickly walked over to wrapping him in a hug from behind making a blonde woman look at you weirdly.

Morgan had come to family dinners before and parties meaning you had met him before plus you guys occasionally hung out getting coffee or going for dinner.

He looked down at your arms then you said "guess who."
You heard his laugh as he turned to you with a big smile, "Y/N! What are you doing here?"

You shrugged with a smile "you still owe me a coffee, but I'm actually here to talk with Aaron can you show me where he is please Derek."
He nodded quickly before taking your hand to pull you over to his office.

You got there then thanked him but you saw someone who caught your eye who was looking up at you with his brown curls fitting his face perfectly. You blushed from the heated stare before hugging Derek and walking into his office.

You were there to tell Aaron that you weren't coming to Beth's birthday party because you had to be in New York for your work. Admittedly you offered to go because Beth and you weren't on good terms at the moment and Aaron didn't know.

"But you have to come Y/N! I told jack you'd be there so he had you to go to!" You looked down sad that Jack was counting on you but you couldn't be there.

"I can't Aaron, I have work and you know how important my job is. Yes I offered to go but I forgot it was Beth's birthday."

*Reid's POV*

I have no idea who that was but she was beautiful, why did she know Morgan and why is she going to Aaron?

"That's Y/N Hotchner, Hotch's little sister. I met her at a family dinner that Aaron invited me to and we became friends."

JJ looked at the door weirdly "she doesn't look like she's Aaron's sister."
All of a sudden Y/N came out of Hotch's office looking very angry. She turned to him as she carried on down the stairs "Y/N! Beth is expecting you to be there. Have you guys had an argument I can see that you're sad and don't actually want to go to New York."

"STOP PROFILING ME AARON! I'm not coming and that's then end of it! Tell Jack I'm sorry that I'm not going!"
Then I heard JJ say "there it is, yep that's his sister."

Aaron shook his head before groaning and walking into his office slamming the door behind him. I quickly ran after her getting weird looks from Garcia and Morgan because I'm awkward.

"Hey Y/N." she stopped just before getting into the lift, turning to face me and wow she looks even better up close if that's possible.
"I'm sorry who are you?"

I put my hand out "I'm Dr Spencer Reid, I um work and am friends with Aaron and Derek. I just wanted to come over and see if you were okay before you left here angry and end up getting hurt."
She smiled before putting her hand in mine to shake it and I felt something when our hands touched. It was weird.

"I'm Y/N Hotchner, thank you for checking up on me even when you don't know me. Aaron's just upset because I'm not going to Beth's birthday party, I just don't want him to know that Beth and I are in an argument because she as petty as it sounds is trying to control Jack when I'm with him and we argued about it."

*Your POV*

You smiled at the handsome man who came to check up on you, his name is Spencer and you liked that.

You saw that he wanted to ask you something but couldn't get the words out, awe he's shy. You kissed his cheek then said "would you like to come out for coffee with me?"

His face lit up as the words tumbled out of your mouth, "I would love to, just let me grab my things."
You nodded smiling as he started walking over to his desk. Morgan came over to you quickly wiggling his eyebrows as he did. You laughed before hitting his chest "shut up Morgan."

He started rubbing his chest where his heart is "ow Y/N why wound me like that? Calling me Morgan, also going out with kiddo are we?"
Your cheeks heated up "he's kiddo? Looks more of a man to me, a really good looking man."

He laughed before kissing your forehead "he's the nicest and smartest guy you'll meet Y/N/N. he's probably more fragile then you, look after him yeah?"
I nodded smiling over at Spencer "I'll take good care of him, if you know what I mean."

He laughed pushing your shoulder making you laugh as well. "I know what you mean, go easy on the kid."
You pushed him away as Spencer came over making Derek pretend that you hurt him and you laughed before quickly grabbing Spencer and pushing him into the lift away from Derek.

You pressed the button for ground floor and once the doors closed you looked at Spencer who looked at you nervously. You smiled at him thinking about how well this could turn out.