Chapter 1: Just Enough Ryoom

**just a warning, there's vore and slight gore in this chapter, read with caution lmao

This doesn't feel right...

Those words kept repeating through Kiibo's head over and over, as he was trying his hardest to grasp as to what didn't feel right... He had an idea about what wasn't right, but it kept fading away, glitching, and his grasp loosened as the loading bar with the words "Reprogramming..." above it was almost to 70%. He realized that some of his memories were getting deleted, and he remembered that, but that was it. When it reached 100% and flickered out of his sight, Kiibo couldn't help but feel empty inside. He definitely felt like something was different, but he couldn't figure out what it was yet.

After a few moments, his eyesight flickered back on, and he had to take a few blinks and a few artificial breaths to focus, and realize that he was in his dorm. Along with his eyesight glitching more than usual, he was met with a strange, painful feeling in his abdomen... He felt empty, and a painful urge hit him to fill in the emptiness. He had trouble standing up without his eyesight blurring, and his urge burning more with every move. He was able to stand after a few tries, and the wall supported him as he leaned on it, breathing heavily.

He was hungry.

Confusion hit him more than anything. He was never programmed to have such urges, why was he feeling them now? Did he get reprogrammed...? He tried to remember, but he feels as if some of his memories were removed from his head. He must have been reprogrammed.

Drops of sweat dripped down his smooth, metallic face. Well... he shouldn't panic. He gulped and took a deep breath before he grabbed the doorknob and walked outside of his dorm. If he has hunger urges now, he should eat, right...?

He took a few steps, and endured the pain in his stomach... He was sweating bullets, but he carried on and was able to get to the cafeteria without collapsing. His feet dragged on, into the kitchen, and he finally leaned on a wall and relaxed, surrendering to the pain. Nobody was in the room to see his agonizing situation, thank god, but he felt that the pain would get worse if he didn't eat something. His eyes darted to a basket of fruit on the counter in his reach, and with as minimal movement as he could, he was able to grab an apple from the basket. He collapsed onto the counter with the apple in his hand, and he brought it to his mouth and took a bite. He went off of his memories of seeing humans eat, and started moving his jaw back and forth until the apple piece was crushed, and gulped it down. As he bit off and ate more and more of the apple, the painful urge started to fade away.

He was happy beyond belief that he didn't feel pain anymore...! He left the kitchen with a smile on his face, and walked confidently back to his dorm. As he walked down the hallway back to the dorms, though, the painful hunger urges hit him once more. It wasn't enough? He gripped his abdomen and mumbled "Oh no..." under his breath. He squinted his eyes as he waited for the pain to pass, and luckily, it did. He opened his blurry, tear filled eyes and came to the conclusion that he needed to eat something more, something that can fill the emptiness in his stomach.

He stood straight again after the pain passed, and everything around him became dizzy. Everything felt ill, and he leaned on the wall for support. His entire body pounded with the painful urge, from his toes to the tip of his ahoge, but then he felt something click somewhere inside of his body. Everything didn't feel dizzy anymore when he felt that click, and he was so overjoyed and relieved. He sighed in relief and tried to stand up, but... he couldn't move his body. He was walking, he could see that he was walking, but he wasn't controlling his body anymore. Panic set in and he desperately tried to gain back control in whatever way he could, but it was useless.

He watched as his body calmly walked into the dorms, and his eyes darted to the nearest living being: the Ultimate Tennis Pro, Ryoma Hoshi. His small body was leaning on a wall in the corner of the room, and he calmly acknowledged Kiibo's presence with a glance. His mind only echoed one thing: Hunger. "Oh no...! No! I'm not eating one of my classmates!" Kiibo tried to scream out with the slight hope of gaining back control, but whatever was controlling him didn't listen.

He approached Ryoma, his still-blurred eyes looking down on him as he felt a smirk grow on his face. "You alright?" Ryoma spoke, with slight worry in his voice. Kiibo chuckled, as the real Kiibo tried screaming again and again to stop, but he had no choice but to give up... He saw himself pick up Ryoma by the shoulders and whisper as he looked him in the eyes: "You're the perfect size..."

Kiibo started crying as his jaw unhinged, and as Ryoma's body was getting closer to his wide mouth, one of Kiibo's screams was able to be heard among Ryoma's cries for help.

"I'm sorry...!"

Tears streamed down his disfigured face, as he forcefully pushed Ryoma down his elastic throat and swallowed him down, whole, in 2 gulps. He could feel Ryoma's hands press against his abdomen desperately, as he screamed to get out. Kiibo gained control of his body once again when his stomach squeezed back into its' original shape. Breaking, snapping, screaming, and gurgling could be heard from his insides for only a second until complete silence filled the room. Kiibo was in absolute shock for a few seconds, until he fell to his knees and started sobbing. He killed his friend... Why did that happen? What kind of monster, what kind of killer would reprogram him like this?! His hunger was satisfied, but his mind was entirely troubled with grief, as he locked himself in his dorm and sobbed for the rest of the night...