Chapter 1

So before I start writing this story, I have some other books. But I am pondering the idea to just delete them because I've ran out of ideas. So I am starting this book. Hopefully it is more organized. Please comment and like. I would rather have more comments than likes to be honest. I like hearing feedback and ideas. So if I don't hear any feedback, I'll just stop writing. Like I did last time. Anyways, enjoy the story!!
____________________________________Chapter 1:

Tori Hemmings is my name. I'm 15 turning 16 in one week. I'm so excited! I have long and not to mention thick dirty blonde hair with green sometimes blue eyes. My eyes change color, that's why I like my eyes so much. I'm not the skinniest person. I don't have the biggest chest ever. My mom says it's because I'm a late bloomer. I'm not, I just don't have the biggest "jugs" ever. And I'm fine with that. I'm happy with my body and I'm happy with my life. I don't think that will ever change. Well at least not for a while. Anyways, I have a brother. I bet you can tell who he is by our last name. Yay! :/ Luke Hemmings. I'm not going to spend time telling you what he looks like because I'm pretty positive you know what he looks like. But he can be super nice. We get along like normal brother and sister. We fight over stupid stuff, but at the end of the day. I know he loves me and I love him. And that's what matters. He has these three friends that hangs out all the time. They have become like brothers to me. I'm sure you know who they are as well. Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin. Yeah, those guys. Pretty cool guys. Anyways, lets go on with the story!
      I'm currently on summer break! So I have no homework! No teachers bossing me around! And no drama! I'm as happy as can be! I'm also home alone right now. Luke is out with his friends and should be coming home shortly. And mom is away for business, she's pretty much always busy. But it works out I guess. And dad, well we haven't heard from him since I was born.

   I walk down the stairs after coming out of my room and immediately go to the kitchen. I love food!! I go to the freezer and grab a red popsicle. I open it and put it in my mouth, as I suck on it I grab my phone off of the counter and put it in the waistband of my shorts that I'm wearing because I have no pockets. I sit down on the couch in front of the TV and turn my phone on. I scroll through Instagram and Twitter laughing at things I find funny. I hear the rattle of keys unlocking the front door, but before anyone enters I can hear all of the boys screaming and yelling. I stand up, laughing at some of the comments they are making about each other. When they finally get inside the door and the door is finally being shut
  " I swear, we are going to have noise complaints because of you guys" I announce, looking at all of the boys.
"Don't swear" Ashton says with his cheeky smile.
"Yeah" all of the boys say in agreement, one by one.
"Oops, my mistake" I say showing a smile so they know I'm joking. I finish off my popsicle and throw the plastic in the garbage as the boys go to the basement. I turn and head up the stairs to go to my room. I don't have really anything to do today and I'm bored out of my mind. I hear a ping from my phone, notifying me that someone has texted me. Luke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke: can you come down to the basement?

Me: yeah, sure. What do you need?

Luke: the boys and I want to show you a song we've been working on.

Me: yes, I'll be down in a few minutes

Luke: okay. Thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone in my pocket and go back downstairs, and to the basement. I see all the boys, each off them are holding there instrument. I sit down on the worn out black leather couch and patiently wait for them to begin. They start playing a song. I love listening to them play, especially the slower songs. I got to admit, they have talent and they will go far in life. I was listening to the song. It was amazing!
"So...What do you think?" Asked Calum
"I love that song! What is it called?" I asked no one in particular.
"Outerspace" Ashton responded.
"Well, I really like that song" I say smiling.
"Thank you" they all replied.
"So, guys it's getting late and I got to do some stuff tonight" Luke said.
"Okay" the boys replied one by one each putting there instruments down carefully and exiting the basement, and going out the front door. I walk over to Luke and smile. He smiles back, but I notice something is wrong.
"What's wrong?"I ask.
" Nothing, just got a lot on my mind, that's all" Luke replied
"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask him, already knowing his response.
"No, but if I ever want to talk, I know where you live" he says smiling at me.
"Okay. I'm getting tired, so I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed " I say to Luke, giving him a hug and turning away and going up stairs to my room. I close my bedroom door behind me and lay out my pajamas on the bed. My pajamas are a grey tank top with short shorts that are plaid. I lay them out along with a sports bra and underwear. I grab my towel and my phone and go to my bathroom. I put my phone on the  counter and play music. I strip my clothes off and turn the water on. I start singing along to Ed Sheeran. I get in the shower and clean myself off. 15 minutes later, I dry myself off and wrap a towel around my hair and one around my body. I turn the light off and the fan on in my bathroom, remembering to grab my phone, still playing music and tossing it on my bed. I put my pajamas on, leaving my hair in the towel for a little bit longer. I turn my music off and go downstairs to get a glass of water from the kitchen. I hear Luke playing his acoustic guitar I got him for his birthday. He was playing it softly. I leaned against the wall and listen to him play for a few minutes until I walk down to the basement and tell him goodnight. I walk back up to my room and brush through my hair and pinning it in a messy bun. I brush my teeth and shut the door and turn the light and fan off in the bathroom. I turn the lights off in my room and lay in my bed. I could still hear Luke playing his guitar. I plug my phone in to charge and Luke's slow playing guitar slowly begins to fade as I fall into a deep sleep.

Luke's POV
After Tori came and said goodnight and went to bed, I stayed up and continued to play my guitar. What I wasn't telling her was that mom had been in a car accident, and they took her to the hospital, she died due to bleeding in her brain. I know Tori is going to find out. But I'll tell her another time. I put my guitar in it's stand and go up to my room that's right next to Tori's room. I open her door slightly and seeing her peacefully sleeping. I leave her door open ajar. I go to my room and take my shirt off and take my pants off and putting pajama bottoms on, leaving my chest bare. I get into bed and close my eyes, not wanting to think about anything else tonight.

------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: please comment and leave suggestions. If I use one of your suggestion's I'll give you credit for it. Thank you!!

Word count: 1400

Luke Hemmings Little SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara