1

"Ben."
"Ben."
I opened my eyes. Did I just hear my dad call my name?
"Ben!"
SHIT! I ran around my room, grabbing the first long sleeve t-shirt I could find. It just happened to be a Darth Vader shirt. I quickly pulled it over my head, and threw on a pair of black torn jeans.
"BEN SOLO, YOU GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW, OR DO I HAVE TO COME UP THERE?!!!"
I yelled back "COMING!!!"
"BEN DAMN IT YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"
"I'M COMING!!!!!!!"
I ran out of my room, but not without grabbing my phone, Knights of Ren tee, and leather jacket. I shoved them into my backpack and snatched up my guitar and put the strap around my shoulders. My blue hair covered by an empire beanie. I opened the trap door, that serves as an entrance to my room, and descended the ladder into the upstairs hallway. I pushed the ladder back up with the force, and shut the trapdoor. I started down the hall and I force jumped the stairs, and landed gracefully in the kitchen.
"Ben, how many times to I have to tell you, not to jump around the house like that!" my mom scolded. My dad handed me my lunch, and said "Ben, you can go to the Knights of Ren concert tonight."
I immediately replied " Thanks Dad!"
He cut me off by saying "As long as you come home right after, or call us, if you are staying the night at a friend's house."
"Ok I will! Bye mom, bye dad." I didn't care what they said after that, I was already out the door, and on my bike.
The ride to First Order High, was a fairly short one, so I was always early. I told my parents that it started earlier than Alliance, but it starts at the same time. I needed to practice with my band. I parked my bike on the bike rack. I didn't need to lock it, because if anyone stole it I would know who, and they would not be happy after I was done with them. I walked inside, and marched down to the band room. My band was already there, unpacking their equipment. We had the coolest van for our gigs, The Finalizer, is what we called it. We came out with our first album a few years ago, Knights of Ren, and now it was one of the top 5 best selling albums. We had to work on a lot of stuff for our upcoming concert. Including our new song to promote our new album Sith Happens. I closed the door and locked it. The sound proofing masked the sound of the band. The band consisted of 5 members, drums-(Dylon), bass,-(Jaclyn), rhythm guitar,-(America), lead guitar,-(Hunter), and the lead singer/back up guitar, me. The whole school knew me as Ben Solo. Most were taught in history that Leia and Han married, and that was the end of the story, so when they heard my last name, they grew suspicious. I preferred to go by Kylo Ren, lead singer of the Knights of Ren. But I hid that by never showing my face when I was on stage. We played until the bell rang to head to class. I dreaded what was to come next. I had history with HIM.