1

*Dave

I woke up in my bed with my beautiful wife Pam. Today I had to teach guitar lessons to a client. I keep my name hidden in the add so I can surprise them. I've had encounters with people who know nothing about me. 

I made my way to the street where the client lives. The block was full of big houses. I proceeded to the door and rung the bell. A older women came to the door.

"Hi how can I help you?" She asked quietly

"Oh I have a client that needs guitar lessons. Do they live in this house with you ma'm?" I asked

"You must be talking about my daughter."

"Mom who's at the door?" 

A girl came down the stairs. When she noticed me , her eyes lit up. Finally someone knows who I am.

"He says he's here to teach you guitar."

"Hi" I said "I'm D-"

"I.....I k-now who you are...... Oh my god your Dave Mustaine from Megadeth!!!!! Your gonna teach me guitar?" 

"Yup I'm glad that someone knows who I am. Do you have your own guitar? If not I have have an extra in my car." 

"N-.....No I Have my own  , but ....thanks for the offer."

I walked into their huge house. it was full of different items such as a record player and a big piano. She came back downstairs with her Gibson Les Paul , wow what a great guitar for a beginner....

"Before we start the madness that is guitar playing , what's your favorit-"

"My Last Words from Peace sells is my favorite. The bass work and guitar playing sink well with your eerie voice." She replied

"Thanks...... I tried to uh get in a different mood for that track."

I pulled my guitar out from my case and put it on my lap. I started to test the tuning before showing her how to play. Once that was done I turned to her and smiled.

"Ok , so this cord right here is the F-Cord. Pluck that one."

She plucked the string quickly and it sounded pretty good. The lesson went fast and it was time for me to hit the road. 

"Thanks for the lesson Mr. Mustaine."

"Oh please , call me Dave."

"Ok I-I'm Sarah."

"Cool name. Uh same time tomorrow?"

"Sure that would be great...... I'll be looking forward to it."

"Alright stay safe." 

"You to.... BYE!"  

"Bye."

I walked through the door to my house. All the lights in the house were off , weird. I turned on the hallway light , and went up stairs. My bed room door was locked , so I just knocked on the door lightly.

"Pam.....It's Dave. Are you in there?" I said

No answer. I tried to open the door  but it wouldn't budge. I started to become paranoid and worried at the same time. I tried again but no use.

"Pam!!! Are you ok? Open the door!" I yelled

I threw my body into the door causing it to open. The bed was empty. I noticed a note that was taped to the wall above my side off the bed. I got close enough to read it. It read

Dear Dave ,

If you are reading this note , you must be sober enough. I really want you to be happy and to have a wonderful music career. Sometimes during the time I spent with you , I always asked myself : is it all worth the hassle and crazy adventures every other week? I know that you like to drink and smoke , but that stuff is not good for you Dave. Your slowly killing yourself , and I cant just sit there and watch you do it. I'm filing for a divorce this Tuesday , I just cant take it anymore. I know that you will find someone that will truly love you. I loved you , but I cant anymore. I can still be your friend , if you call me , I will answer. Enjoy your life Mustaine , I will miss you ;(

-Pam

I lay silent in my bed with my arms around my body. Pam was my first true love , she was my world. My drug and alcohol addiction drove her away from me , but I was to blind to even notice it. I grabbed the house phone and dialed Pam's number. 

"Hello?" Pam asked

"I-I'm sorry." I cried

"D-Dave? So you got the letter."

"I didn't notice anything! I was just as blind as my father was to me and my mom. I promised that i would never be like him , I said that to you. I failed you Pam. I-I need you. I-I love you."

"I-I love you to Dave , but you need to change. I want you to enjoy life , not to throw it away every day. I hope that you can find help for your problems. I need to change to." 

"F-For What?"

"I don't want to talk about. Bye Dave."

Pam hung up the phone. I was a complete rec at this point. My true love and the love of my life left me...........................

Hope you all enjoyed the first part