I hate myself

Okay, so I guess you didn't read the description. Anyway welcome to the lamest, saddest excuse for an admin book ever created.

I would talk about facts about my life and experiences I've had but nahhhhhhhhhhh who gives a shit literally nothing happens to me. So instead I'll just talk about things I don't do. Here's a list:

- Go outside
- Talk to people
- exercise
- not cry over fanfiction
- go outside
- exist
- have friends
- did I mention go outside yet?

And here's a list of things I do do:

- cry

That's it...

WOW IM SO GOOD AT MAKING ADMIN BOOKS SO RELATABLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAendmysufferingHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So. Where am I from you might ask? You didn't ask did you? TOO BAD FOR YOU CAUSE IMMA TELL YA ANYWAY!

I'm Canadian. I live in the land of maple syrup and hot prime ministers. I live in Ontario specifically and lived in Ottawa for a while before moving to this crappy town where a lot of people get murdered. Good times. It's okay though cause we're Canadian so at least they apologize while murdering you.

Unless they're French Canadian...

JUST KIDDING DON'T MURDER ME!!!

So. Age. I'm 15. In high school, turning 16 in October and almost legally allowed to drive. stay off the roads if you value your life.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Hetalia. Like seriously I need help. I keep accidentally calling my dog Alfred.

Speaking of dogs. They're my children and I love them. All dogs are beautiful and deserve hugs and big kisses. (Cats too!!)

Animals > people

In terms of travelling I haven't been very far. Other than of course THE LAND OF THE FREE!!!!

I've been to Minnesota and Florida. I've driven through other states but I was kind of an infant and have no memory of this so it doesn't really count. I almost went to Sweden though for this musical festival back when I was in band which would've been so FUCKING AWESOME!!!! But It didn't happen....

One day Sweden....one day....

Anyway I think that's good for now. Goodbye children!!!