#1 How You Sleep

Louis loves sleeping with you , because you are very cuddly and you don't want to let him go. He likes having someone/something to hold onto while he's sleeping so he will either have his hands on your hips , bum , sides or hands . He keeps the window open slightly because he likes the feeling of the wind , you really feel the cold so you don't like this so you guys always sleep with multiple blankets. He will either just sleep in his boxers or plaid pj bottoms while you sleep in your underwear or one of his t-shirts. He loves when your wear his clothes as he thinks you look sexy and adorable. You spoon while you fall asleep with his arms wrapped around your cold body. But if hes sick or sad you will swap where he sleeps with his head laying on your chest. As you fall asleep he runs his small hands , (but big compared to yours) up and down your arms. You tend to move a-lot in your sleep so by the middle of the night your body is on top of his , but he doesn't mind because he feels like he's keeping your safe. Some nights you will get into bed and he will be romantic and cuddly showering you with kisses and singing to you. He loves to wrap his arms around you so you don't get cold (especially with he window open). He loves to whisper in your ear  about how much you love him  and he loves you. Nights like this with him are special.
———————————————————
This is my first preferences please vote and about how you liked it.❤❤
Im Spencer and i have been a fan of louis from the beginning and read preferences in my spare time and an never find many with a load of chapters — I'm practically making my ideal book😂

QOFC-Question Of The Chapter
Q—How long have you been a fan of Louis/ One direction
A— since i seen there first live performances