Slept Over The OS

Hello everyone.

Naira was sleeping peacefully when she gets a phone call from kartik.

Hello Naira, open the door. I am waiting outside. And its raining here!! He shout.

What?!! What are you doing outside. And can I know the reason of coming too late mr mendhak. Naira ask lazily and with a shocked.

Well Mrs goenka today is too much work in office and I get too much pressure. Did u ever thought how bad I feel. Kartik say innocently.

U r feeling bad!! U r!! Naira shout. Did u ever thought how bad I feel. How much I wait for u.. Before she Complete kartik sneeze.

Aachu... Naira sherni please talk to me later but first open the door and let me come inside please!! Kartik pleaded.

Ok.. Ok... Wait I am coming!! Naira say and cut the call. Naira u be na. Kartik is getting wet in rain and u r scolding him. You are really a bad wife!! Now run before he catch cold. Saying this she run to doors.

Now stop running!! I know u care for him but don't loose the grip. He should be scolded for what he done,! She slowly opened the door.

Kartik enter. Thank you Naira!! Can u please give me a towel?!! Until I get my clothes. Kartik say very politely.

Sure!! Naira replied and goes to find a towel!! Kartik come in his room and search for his clothes.

I think this clothes are good for tonight!! And it will make you comfortable in romance. He smirked. By the way Mr. Goenka you are such a genius man!! You know how to win ur wife!!

Until he thought Naira come inside the room. Look Mr. Mendhak here is ur towel. Giving him his towel she said.

Naira!! He stops her.

Now what?! She asked.

He removes his t-shirt. He has nice body. Hey mister what are u trying to do?! She asked while closing her eyes and with red cheeks.

Well I know today I spoil your mood by coming late but can you please forgive me. Hugging her from back he say.

Shut up mendhak you know I was waiting for you and I didn't eat the dinner thinking you are coming but....

Before she Complete kartik biten her neck. Kartik what are u doing? She asked silently with a moan.

Shut up let me do what I am doing naira. You say you don't eat your dinner. Now u can because your romantic husband is ready to eaten. He say and give an quick kiss on her neck.

Really!! She said in excitement.

Oh ho, madam is excited for romance. I toh thought you will say no, no, nokhar, but u toh like waiting for it.

Shut up!! She say while trying to run! But kartik stop her by her wrist.

Naira pov....

He stop me by holding my wrist. Remove this saree!! He say while continues kissing my cheeks. Oh god that boy. He love eating me isn't he?! But I also love eating him. Let me show what sherni can do.

Kartik!! Meri Jaan!! I will remove my saree but first tell me why don't you  inform me. You are coming late. Atleast I have my dinner. I say. But he is not in the mood to argue with me. He removes my saree by himself. I blushed. As now I am in blouse.

He is really smart. He knows that I will not sat anything if he romance with me . But I will show him my sherni style.

I cut his tummy. As I bite there. And I like it but he doesn't as I know. Then I come more closer to him and kiss on his chest. And I doesn't stop yet and start giving kisses on his neck and cheek.

Then he took over. He bite near my belly and then he hit with my belly button. He kissed there and pinch my waist. I feel like I am in heaven. Then he make slipped little of my blouse from shoulder and start giving kisses there. I just blushed. Then we lay on bed. But before we go further he slept and I also due to tiredness.

Next morning...

I woke up and see kartik in hurry. Then he see I woke up so he shout. You stupid, you idiot. Do more romance in night now I'm late for my office. He is really strange but I give him strong reply.

You stupid, you idiot, you donkey, you start not me!! Making a pout I replied.

You can stop me if you want but now I late for meeting just great!!

Shut up and just run. I say.

Yes I am doing it!!

After some time. He Complete his work and run off to office. Take care ok and don't worry. I say trying to finish the fight.

Ya I will and you also ok. He replies and I nodded.

Finish.

That's it its a short os on kiara!! If u enjoy then reply and have fun.