CELEBRATION (Ask #1)

Welcome! Since this is the first chapter we have randomly selected characters and questions to write this chapter!

First question

For Freddy: What is the most awkward romantic encounter you have ever had?

Freddy: That one time at Disney when I couldn't propose to Baby properly..... I just kept failing......miserably.......*insert Mad World song*

Second Question

For Jeremy: What is something that people think you would never do but you have?

Jeremy: Well I may not seem like the person who would get married in Vegas, but I am. *holds up wedding ring* SURPRISE!

Everyone: *le gasp*

Mike: JEREMY WE AGREED TO KEEP THAT A SECRET! We were drunk and tired and I wanted to sleep but he insisted that we should get married because there was a chapel RIGHT THERE! We got married in Sailor Moon pajamas! I was Sailor Venus and Jeremy was Sailor Moon!

Chica: So that's where you were while we were in Vegas!

Third Question

For Mike: Who have you loved but they didn't love you back?

Mike: THE PUPPET! *runs through doorway and slams it behind him*

Fourth Question

For Foxy: Who is the sexiest person here?

Foxy: Why are you even asking me this? I think it's quite obvious that the answer is me! *hair toss*

Fifth Question

For Puppet: What would you do if you were the opposite gender for a month?

Puppet: *looks up from clipboard* I don't even know if I have a gender. *turns to Scott* SCOTT WHATS MY GENDER!?

Scott: Uh...... I've gotten this question a lot and the answer is yes.

Sixth Question

For Bonnie: What is the cruelest thing you've done to Chica?

Bonnie: One time Chica stole my pizza so I tied her up and put her in a locked closet full of pizza but she couldn't eat any of it because she was tied up. I forgot about her, a week later she had chewed through the rope and eaten all the pizza. She was sick for a week after that.

Chica: Yeah and after I was finished being sick I created withered Bonnie.

Scott: And that is the story of how Bonnie lost his face.

Seventh Question

For Baby: What is the weirdest thing you have done while drunk?

Baby: I remember getting drunk on my birthday and waking up next to Freddy and his abs were lined with oranges, and his man boobs were covered with peels because we gotta keep things PG. I have no idea how it happened but I know I had to have had some role in it because it was oranges!

Freddy: Wait you put oranges on my abs?

Baby: Yeah don't you remember?

Freddy: NO!

Baby: oh.....well I did that thing, sorry.

*Freddy is scarred*

Eighth Question

For Everyone: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

Everyone: .........

Chica: No......

Ballora: I've never gone skinny dipping.

Bonnie: What's skinny dipping?

Baby: *glances at Bonnie* Oh Bonnie your so sweet and innocent.

Puppet: You're all a load of liars I saw at least two of you at the lake last night!

Mike and Jeremy: *glance at each other awkwardly* crap.

Baby: FINE OKAY I DID IT! I went with Chica and Ballora!

Chica and Ballora: BABY WHY!?

Baby: I'm sorry I felt guilty!

Ninth Question

G.Fred: Have you ever walked in on someone who was naked? If so who was it?

G.Fred: *blushes* I've walked in on my sprinkles multiple times.

Springtrap: I thought you wouldn't call me that while we're with our friends!

Everyone: Aaaaw!

Chica: He calls you sprinkles! *dies*

G.Fred: Well, I live with Spring so what'd you expect? We walk in on each other all the time but we're gay for each other anyways!

Tenth (and Final) Question

For Ennard: What's the most exotic food you've ever eaten?

Ennard: Exotic butters.

A/N: We need questions for the characters so say what character you want to ask and the the question/dare.