Chapter 1 (WARNING: SELF HARM)

Chicas Pov~

I walked happily to my kitchen. Today I was going to bake cupcakes for my boyfriend, foxy. Once I got to the kitchen I got the cupcake pan and started making cupcakes.

Timeskip~

I picked up the cupcakes and walked happily to pirates cove. I opened the curtains. "Foxy?" I say. But he wasn't there. I looked everywhere, but no foxy. The only place I didn't check was kids cove. "Why would he be there?" I thought, but just decided he could be talking to Mangle. So I walked to kids cove only to see Foxy and mangle kissing. The cupcakes fell to the ground. The metal of the cupcake pan rang against the ground as I let a tear slip from my eyes.

"F- foxy?" I say. Then more tears came falling as I ran to my kitchen. Once I was inside the kitchen I closed the quietly and locked it. I then slid down the door and fell to the ground. More tears came falling down as I looked at my pizza knife. I got up and walked over to it. I picked it up. "Why would foxy even care about me." I say.
"I'm just a dumb chicken."

I"I'm just a stupid, ugly, dumb chicken." I say as I press the knife against my metal arm. I started cutting my self. I cut both my arms 10 times. "Its.....All true." I say as I drop the knife. I then slid down the door and cryed myself to sleep.

*END OF CHAPTER 1*