Why Me?

September 30, 2017

Looking back on it, the pain, confusion, misleading, it all started the day I left home. Mama Jen wanted for me to stay so bad. she warned me, she told me "Girl you're not ready, whatever it is that you're running from is going to catch up with you."Being hard headed I didn't take hed to her warning. I just wanted to be free. The funny thing is at that time I really believed that mama Jen was the problem. I really believed she was the one holding me back. Its so crazy how 3 months can really make someone grow. 

----

June 16, 2017

Corey is supposed to be coming over today to get me and the rest of my things. We picked out the perfect apartment for us. It's so small and cozy. I ordered us a white fluffy couch offline it should be here soon. I just hope that Corey don't bring that damn dog with him. We have been going back and forth with this for 2 months now, and I'm not backing down! That big black monstrosity better not step it's filthy paws into my nice crisp clean apartment. 

Mama Jen is red hot about me leaving, however I'm starting to care less and less. She is so controlling. Always telling that she knows best. Like damnit ! I'm not dumb! I'm NOT a child and I know i can take care of myself. ME and Corey will be fine, we are responsible, and our relationship so strong we can withstand anything. Mama Jen keep trying to tell me he isn't good for me. I think she mad cause she ain't had no D in a few years, and she caught us the other day. WHICH IS EXACTLY my point! I need space from her. I'm 19 years old, I'm grown and I am going to live my life. 

---

Ashley closes her journal, stand up and takes a look around her now empty bedroom. The sight of all her old things being gone was emotional for her. She remembered the tea parties she had on her old red rug that sat in the middle of her floor forever that was now rolled up in the back of Coreys car on its way to their new apartment. Ashley walked over to the window she had a few pictures of family members and friends sitting on the window seal. She battled within herself if she should take or leave them. However Corey had quickly helped her decide by telling her to take them out of the box and them at her moms house. He explained to her that they will make new memories and don't need to bring old ones with them to burden them with bad energy. 

A hard vibration woke Ashley out of her day dream, it was Corey calling.

" Ash?"

"Yes. Corey your outside?"

"Not yet, I was just thinking about you."

"Awe bae thats sweet! How far are you?"

"Why do you keep asking about where I am? What are you doing?"

This type of reaction was typical of Corey so it didn't phase Ashley, calmly Ashley responded "Bae I miss you too, I'm just ready to go that's all not anything else, I promise."

BOOM! Ashleys bedroom door swings wide open and hits the wall with loud thud. Ashley jumps with terror. Corey walks over to ashley's bed and looks under it. Snarling Corey said, " I PROMISE IF THERE IS ANYBODY IN HERE!" Balling his fist at Ashley. Still shocked Ashley just gets up to close the door making sure to move slow and light to not alarm him. Scared Ashley finally answered," there is no one here babe but me and you. I promise." 

Snickering Corey grabs ashley in what he believed to be a loving embrace, " you know i love you right? I just get a little out of control thinking about another man being in your life."

Hugging Corey back with all her love Ashley wanted nothing more than for this very moment to not end, She really believed in her heart that when corey acted out and lashed out at her that her was only showing his love the only way he knew how. 

----

June 20,2017

We are finally moved in and kinda sorta settled. Our bedroom is perfect! black drapes, black leather tufted bed frame with matching black tuft dresser with silver crystal knobs. Our whole house is on this kind of black knight theme; blacks, grays, and silver. Because our bedroom is so dark, which if i could of had my way we would have had white or atleast gray furniture in there but he insisted on black.... but whatever. So yea, since our bedroom is a pretty dungeon i wanted our living room to be a nice light cloud. White sofa, silver coffee table with glass table, and black and white panties all around. I really got a gift for decorating if I do say so myself! 

Corey don't think I know but I heard him on the phone with his homeboy, telling him he's going to bring that mut into my house! I wish that mother lover would! LOL! I talked to mama Jen today and I swear I thought it was going to be better once i left her house but obviously not! She kept telling to not let him take me away from my family. I just don't understand why she keeps painting Corey out to be an ugly person. Like yes I do understand he gets caught up in the moment sometimes however he has never hit me and I don't believe he ever will. He grew up watching his father beat his mother, he hates his father. He calls him Deablo to his face. I know that Corey loves me to much to hurt me, I know it. 

----

Hope You All Enjoy So Far, Please Leave Feedback!