THUGing 1

(Melanie)

"Who the fuck is that?" I heard a masculine voice yell out.

Soon after I felt a double barreled shot gun up to my head. I laid defenseless.

Let me introduce myself. I am 16 year old Melanie Williams. I live with my abusive aunt and her daughter in a 3 bedroom condo in Compton Clalifornia. They use and abuse me a lot. My mother left me with my aunt when I was 8. I cried. My mom said that my dad was killed, which is her reason for leaving. My dad was a big drug dealer until he went to the army. He died at battle. Every day I hope my mother comes back and take me away from here. She hasn't. Tonight I ran away again. Not that they'd care.

I am a light shade with dimples, mid-back length hair, small waist, plump booty, nice lips. Well I'm cute. Any way. I managed to fly through school pretty quickly, 16 year old senior getting ready to graduate. I'm smart. I guess my aunt Miranda and her daughter, my cousin Melissa are very hateful. My cousin is 20 years old. All she does is lay on her back and smoke weed, while my aunt does the same.

Ugh

"Get up!" The guy demanded.

I fell on the floor trying to quickly jump through the window.

My plans of steeling food and sleeping here was not working out. I mean, this was my first time actually getting caught.

Yes, often, I leave the house. I'd rather sleep with strangers than to sleep with my own family.

I came all of the way across town to find a place to sleep this time. It's like a 30 minute drive and an hour walk from where I live.

Anyway,

I managed to get up from the floor.

"Remove the hood from yo head nigga." He demanded.

He thinks I'm a guy because of what I have on.

I did as he said and he turned on the lights to get a look at my face.

He just stared at me, the gun still pointed.

I have to admit! This boy was fine.

He was a light caramel color with a low cut deep waves. His face was just overall sexy. He had tattoos from his neck down, well from what I could see since he was shirtless but had on sweats.

"The fuck are you doing breaking in my house?!" He yelled.

"I'm I'm sorry."

I'm so scared.

I guess he noticed that I was just a shook up scared girl. He lowered the gun.

"What's your name?" He questioned.

"Mel." I say, telling him my nick name.

"Like the mail you receive from the post man?"

I try hard not to laugh because that is what everyone asks.

"Uh n-n-no it-it's M,E,L." I managed to get out.

He nodded.

"So why are you breaking in my shit?" He asks again.

"Oh um, I-I'm sorry I-I- was just looking for food and a place to sleep for tonight."

I put my head down in shame. I feel him staring at me.

"I'll just go now."

"No, come on."

By this time he was putting the big golden chrome shot gun in a corner of the house.

"Oh o-okay."

I followed him to a large kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and pulled out a plate wrapped in foil.

He unwraps it.

"Do you eat this?" He asked me exposing the food to me.

I really don't even see whatever is on the plate I just nod. I'm hungry!

He grabs the plate and place it in the microwave.

He goes back into the frige and grab a water bottle and sit it in front of me.

He goes into the drawer and grab a fork and then he grabs a few napkins. While he's doing all of that, I'm just admiring his sexiness.

He pulls the plate from the microwave and it smells lovely.

He sits the plate in front of me.

"Thanks."

"No problem, by the way I'm Cash." He says.

What the heck kinda name is Cash?

I nod while eating the food which I see is some greens, macoroni, steak, and cornbread.

His phone rings and he leaves the kitchen. I continue to eat my food.

After a while he doesn't come back into the kitchen. I finish eating my food. I throw the paper plate in the trash and exit the kitchen. I walk toward the door to leave.....

"I thought you needed a place to sleep for tonight?" Cash says.

I turn around to see him coming down the stairs with a towel in his hand.

"You don't mind?" I ask.

"Nah shawty I just ran you some bath water, clothes are already in there. Come on let me show you."

I follow him upstairs. We walk into a huge bedroom painted red and black with black silk sheets and comforters and a black bedroom king sized bed and dresser set. The room itself is just huge!

We walk into the bathroom and I see the jacuzzi tub filled with water with bubbles and different types of body washes and girl things. I think I'm going to enjoy this.

He shows me where everything is.

"I'll be downstairs when your done." He says.

"Okay." I say.

I'm just ready to get into this bubble bath.

(Cash)

I'm Carter Lee, but my street name is Cash. I'm 18, just graduated from school. Yea I had to get that diploma, make my mama proud.

I'm a drug dealer, soon to be drug lord whenever my God father, Kenny pass the title to me. I'm right under him though.

Kenny was my dad's right hand man. My dad was killed when I was 12. They killed him right before my very eyes. From that day on I had no heart! I'll kill a nigga in front of his newborn I don't give a fuck! Lucky I'll spare the kid.

My moms name is Casey Lee. She is my world. Can't no girl compare to her. Speaking of girls, I don't have one. I just keep a couple hoes on deck. But sometimes that shit gets boring.

I wanna girl I can spoil, other than my mama, lol. I want a girl that's committed and willing to hold a nigga down. Shit I want me a couple Minnie me's walking around. Nah I'm just kidding. But that's it about me.

Mel, she seems like a cool young chick. I hate to see her struggling for a meal and a place to sleep. I wanna know what her situation is so I'm waiting for her to come down so that I could find out.

(First story! What do you think)

(Vote, Follow, Comment,)