*.°|•Prolonge•|°.*

"There's a myth about Cherry Blossom Trees. People say that if a couple walks down a road of cherry blossoms holding hands, they will grow old together in an everlasting relationship. It's also believed that Cherry Blossoms symbolize life. Even the slightest change can ruin their beauty. It’s a reminder that life is not only overwhelmingly beautiful but it's also tragically short..." The tan male turned to the Latina with a faint smile and a warm blush dusting his freckled cheeks. He then extending his hand out for hers.

"So... Are you willing to love a Cherry Blossom?"

~•-°-°.°-°-•~

Alright if you're beyond confused of what's happening right now basically I'm writing an Overwatch Second Generation fanfiction with two Ocs. One of these Ocs I have made a rp book for in the past, his name is Alphonso Correia dos Santos and he is the son of Hana Song and Lúcio Correia dos Santos. The second Oc is owned by my best friend/wifey for life _Baby-Doll [Love chu boo!]. Anyway she was kind enough to lend me permission to use a Oc of hers named Maria Reyes, daughter of Scarlet Rosita Santiago Sanchez [Another Oc made by Doll] and Gabriel Reyes.

”*°•.˜”*°• DISCLAIMER •°*”˜.•°*”˜

This story will contain very foul language due to the fact that Alphonso swears like a sailor lost at sea. It will also contain sensitive topics such as suicide, depression, PTSD, violence, gore, possible smut and drug use. If you do not feel comfortable with any of the triggers listed then please do NOT read this book. Also since school is just around the corner and this is technically my fifth account I have to inform everyone that updates will be very slow but I'll try to update this book at least twice a month depending on the situation. But if I haven't updated in a while don't worry and try not to rush me, I gotta get dat borin' school knowledge
;3

Anyway here are the visual images you can use to reference Alphonso and Maria's appearances.

[FaceClaim: Doug - Gangsta]

Maria's FaceClaim:

[Artist Unknown]

”*°•.˜”*°• RULES •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Now I want to tell everyone that this story takes place much after the first Overwatch vs. Talon feud so the original Overwatch team will be a fair bit older in this. At least 25 years have past. Don't expect a 26 year old Lúcio and a still 35 year old Genji, they're older now!

• If you'd like to have your Oc added in this story please let me know in the comments and pm me your Character's info in detail. Please note that I have to be at least somewhat realistic with this story so I can't have Angela have 12 kids and I can't have Gabriel have 10 because it just wouldn't make sense. So I have to put a limit on them, four to five kids max. It's basically first come first serve, please keep that in mind.

• Understand that I can't have everyone's character be the good guy, there's got to be some snobby or rude characters otherwise the story will be boring and uneventful. These are teenagers for crying out loud! There needs to be some sort of drama among them. So if some of you would be kind enough to make your character a bit rude then please let me know.

• Also note that even though I am adding other people's ocs into the story this is supposed to be about Al and Maria. Don't be angry with me if I didn't give your character enough dialogue or enough impact to the story, I'm trying my best here.

• And I'm not a mind reader, I'm obviously not going to make your character act 100% the way you expect because I didn't create them, you did, which is why I ask you send me your oc's information in detail so you can help me understand how they are and how they act. Please be considerate when reading over your character's scene and I apologize in advance if I played them badly.

• Please don't be upset that I didn't add your character. Again there are going to be limits and if I don't see a way of adding in your Oc then there's nothing more I can do, I'm sorry.

I know I might be sounding bossy but it's only because I've tried making a story with other's Ocs before and all I got was complaints, arguments and just a tidal wave of hate and headaches. I want to make this story fun and interesting, I want to add other people's Original Characters because you're actually having an impact on the story and you're helping it progress. I want to make this as entertaining and attention grabbing as possible and that can only be done with your help and cooperation. So please feel free to tell me about your character(s), I love learning about other's Ocs! And I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this long introduction, I hope our enjoy the story! ❤

Much Love,
Admin

”*°•.˜”*°• TAGS •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Celia_Lacroix
Hayden-Marie
Leonie-Ziegler
ShimadaTwins
ll-CarloMcCree-ll
ll-LucasMorrison-ll
ll-SashaZiegler-ll
-SobaShimada-
RoseQueen970

Alexandre-Lacroix

These are some of the people who I think might be interested, you don't have to if you don't want to though. And sorry if you didn't want to be tagged!

ForbiddenMercy
I tagged you because even though I'm sure you probably don't want to read or make a Oc for this I really look up to you and I absolutely love your roleplaying, writing and story telling abilities. So even though you may not be interested I'd really appreciate it if you could maybe give me some writing tips ^•^
P.s. Sorry to bother you.