1

A/N: This book is unedited. There are going to be mistakes. I am going to fix them. If two minutes into the book you hate it or whatever, don't comment your negativity and just don't read the book. Leave n don't say shit. Simple. Other people like it. I like it. And if you don't like it, that's your business, keep it your damn self.
Anyways, thanks always for the support HIS gets to those who do like❤. It makes my heart happy n I really appreciate you guys❤.

Leaning against the bar behind her, Katrina Dblanc took a slow sip of her drink. She had being in the bar for over an hour now and she still hadn't seen anyone who grasped her attention, not that there hadn't being plenty being dished out.
Draining the last of her drink, she called Peter, the bartender over.

"Another drink Kat?"he asked, a small smile on his lips.

"You know the drill babe"

"This one's on me" he said, filling my glass with Martini.

Lifting my glass in thanks, I watched him walk away to go deal with the others patrons.

Peter and I have become good friends from the moment I started visiting here a few months back. With his dark eyes and even darker looks, he didn't question me like everyone else. Taking my time with this drink, I looked around the bar. It was early days still so the bar was not at its maximum capacity. Those who weren't at the bar sat around the numerous tables taking and laughing with friends.

Friends.

I used to have those once upon a time. Now, I had no one but myself and a glass of Martini. All those friends that I once had or either gone else where or dead.

So sad.

I've learnt not to think about it though. Being alive this long has thought me a thing or two.

Drinking the last of my Martini, I called Peter over.

"I'm heading out now babe. Nothing for me here"

"I know. I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe things will pick up then"

Always the optimist.

Leaning across the counter, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sure it will babe".

Gathering my purse, I shrugged on my jacket and walked out the bar and into the night, the flashing neon green sign of Ecstasy Bar lighting the way to my dark red Porsche parked across the street. 

Opening my door, I climbed in and began my 30 minute drive home.

A/N: Hi🙋... This is my first story. Its unedited and all so there will be mistakes. Imma fix them when I'm ready to so plz jus work with me🙏🙏 I hope you like it😊... Please just Vote Comment and Share💜.. Its greatly appreciated. Also this book is copyrighted...... Don't steal my book😒🙍🙅.. You're not gonna like what happens..... Any who, just read and enjoy....😘😋💜