Chapter 14 I Am Alive?

Optimus POV

I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever met—primus' long-lost daughter—fall to her death because I was unable to save her. She was the wonderful girl who stole my spark and defeated three large guys on her own. I started to jump towards her while holding a sobbing Sam. It was already too late when we eventually hit the bottom. I never made it there.

Scarlett POV

BLACKOUT

It was pitch-black. Not a single light around. I made an effort to move, but no matter what I did, blackness surrounded me.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Can you help me? Where am I?" I questioned. After that, I saw an incredible light, and soon my Father stood in front of me.

"Father!" I yelled and ran to him. I put my arms around his leg. He laughed softly. His voice was quite pleasant and smooth.

"Midnight, you found out?" He asked. I nodded.

"I did. Everything was explained to me by the All-spark. I at last know who my biological parents are" I cried as I remarked, "I'm finally able to call someone Dad, but I wish I could meet Mom."

"Oh, that won't be a problem, dear" a soft voice replied. To my amazement, there was another giant robot behind my Father when I looked up.

"M...Mom" I said and she nodded. I began to cry all over again and she reached down to let me climb on her hand. I did and she brought me closer to her face. I gave her a strong embrace with my arms.

"Mom, Dad, I'm so happy that I could finally meet you" I said.

"And we are happy that we could finally hear you call us Mom and Dad" Father said. I let go of the hug after giving it some thought.

"Hold on. If I can see you two does that mean am dead?" I asked and Mother shook her head.

"No, sweetie. Not quite yet. You're now on the verge of death" Mom remarked. I gave a nod.

"And you have to choose if you want to continue living and being with those you love or die and stay with us forever" replied my Father.

"Don't force me to pick, please" I said, 'I'm not sure who to pick."

It's okay, my love. I assure you that if you decide to live, we won't be upset. Our only wish is for you to be happy" Mother stated. I gave my Mother a smile and turned to face my Father. He gave a head nod. I grinned after giggling a little.

"Thank you" I said, "I want to stay with my friends," and they agreed.

Mother gave me a kiss on the head and whispered, "Take care and never forget that we will always love you." My Mother then handed me over to my Father.

"Midnight, before you leave I will give you the power to fight and protect your loved one so use it wisely and take care" He said and a bright blue orb emerge from his chest towards my own. I then start glowing brightly.

"Take care and we love you, sweetheart" was the last thing I heard from both my parents before I woke up.

END OF BLACKOUT

I heard back-and-forth yelling. I was floating in the air when I felt my feet hit the earth. Ratchet was standing in front of me when I opened my eyes, but he appeared to be the same height as me.

"Huh, weird, I don't remember being the same height as him" I thought to myself. He and Ironhide were both staring at me, looking shocked. I gasped when I looked down and saw myself. I had become a Cybertronian. I was tall and had white armor, but I also had dark blue and black on me. I was really skinny maybe because I'm a female.

 I was really skinny maybe because I'm a female