The start of it all

So this is my first ever fanfiction so please don't judge. There may be some mistakes because english isn't my native language. I absolutely love Shefani and think that they deserve the world. This story has probably been told many times in fanfictions but I felt like I needed to do a timelapse sort of thing. Please review and give me advice on what you would like to read. Thank you for reading! -P

GWEN'S POV:

So this is it. It's really happening.. I am going to be a part of 'The Voice'. Thank god that he has blessed me with such a good friend like Pharrell because this would've never happened to me without him. When I recieved the call from him asking for me to join 'The Voice' I didn't know what to say. I felt excited but also scared at the same time. In the end I decided that change is going to be good for me.

I've talked to Adam through e-mails and turns out he is such a nice guy. He sort of covinced me to do this saying that it's going to be worth it. Hopefully it will. AND turns out he is a big fan of me and No Doubt!

Pharrell and I couldn't be much closer. I feel like we have a connection and he is one of my best friends. That guy is so amazing and talanted that I am so glad to have met him and worked with him. I just truly love that guy.

Then theres the country guy. Brian or what was his name.. Blake? Yeah, I don't know much about that guy. I mean I have seen him on TV watching 'The Voice' but have never fully interacted with him before. I don't really know much about country music. Everyone tells me he is hilarious and so so funny.. we'll see about that.

Now I'm getting ready for the first meeting for Season 7 of 'The Voice'. I am going to see everyone involved and we are going to figure out how we're gonna do this.

BLAKE'S POV:

Season 7 is finally here. I feel nervous because we are having 2 new coaches. It's that guy Pharrell or something and FREAKING GWEN STEFANI. They probably know nothing about me I mean I am just a country guy ya know? And they are one of music industries biggest stars.

I'm in Oklahoma getting ready to head to LA for our first meeting. I'm kinda sad because Miranda didn't want to come with me to LA. She says that she has more important stuff going on like focusing on her music than spending time with me going to some stupid meetings and such..

I hope the chemistry between us coaches isn't awkward. Can ya imagine that? I love having fun on set. Mark (the producer of 'The Voice') probably can't stand me and Adam but that's just who we are. Making fun of each other and goofing off. In the end I love that guy no matter how much I laugh about his stupid ass.

I hate hate hate LA traffic. I mean the location is 5 miles away and it takes 2 hours to get there? Are ya frickin kiddin' me?? I'm never gonna get used to all this crap.

GWEN'S POV:

It is hard being a mom to 3 boys under 10 and one of them being a baby. I love them to pieces but sometimes I just need a break. And Gavin is not helping at all. He went to the studio to focus on his music leaving me to take care of the kids and somehow make it in time for 'The Voice' meeting. Apollo was being fussy and refusing to eat and Zums and King were fighting AGAIN for the 3rd time today. "Come on guys, Zums, you know King didn't mean to say that he was just frustrated that you broke his sunglasses. Boys, please, for the love of god make up, you both love each other and this is just a small issue it really doesn't matter as much as both of you to each other!" Thankfully they hugged it out and were fine.. for now. I dropped them off with my brother Todd and his wife Jen for a playdate. Apollo was alseep and I hope he will behave for Jen. "Thank you so much Jen you don't know how much this means to me. This meeting is really important and I really don't want to be late. Bye boys, I love you!" I hug the boys and give little Apollo a kiss on the head.

I finally made it to the meeting and I wasn't late. I see Pharrell and he comes and hugs me. "I am so happy you're here Gwen! So so so excited for this season!" says Pharrell. "I wouldn't be here without you. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to be here!" we hug for some time and break apart to go talk to Adam.

"Hey Adam!" I go ahead and hug the guy. "Oh my god I am fangirling so much right now!" Adam yells. "Oh shut up, if anyone is fangirling it's me. I mean Maroon 5, what??" we laugh and talk some more. But then a thought comes in my head. Weren't there supposed to be 4 coaches? Oh yeah, right, the country guy. "Adam, where is the country guy at?" "Blake? That giant probably couldn't fit in a plane!" we all start laughing. "But he probably is running late because of the traffic. That dude hates LA!"

I hear footsteps. I turn around and see a tall guy with baby blue eyes and dimples on his smiley face. I'm shocked and stunned. Next thing I know Pharrell is poking me yelling something about cowboys. I realize I zoned out for a minute there. "So you're the famous cowboy, huh?" He smiles at the nickname I gave him and says "Famous, yes, cowboy, debatable." we all giggle at that. "And who are you? I think I've seen you somewhere. Ya famous?" I don't know how to respond so I just stay quiet. "Ok, ok. I'm kiddin.. I totally know who you are!! No Doubt frontwoman Gwen Stefani every 90s teenager boy's fantasy!" That got out a full belly laugh from all of us. This definitely is going to be a fun season. He goes to Adam. "Hey there dumb ass!" He hugs and kisses his cheek sloppily. "Get off me man! Ugh, not in public places!" Pharrell and I are in tears from laughing so much. Mark and the producers call us to start the meeting. We head off giggling.

When the meeting is over I go to Carson who turns out is one of the producers. I mean, I've known the guy for like 20 years! "We are all so excited to have you here Gwen and just after giving birth to a baby? Wow Gwen, you're a superwoman!" I smile and respond to him "I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else Carson! I've already had so much fun just meeting you all and I can't wait to start filming! I am so thankful to you and the producers and Pharrell." We hug and I say goodbye to everyone.

BLAKE'S POV:

I am already late to my first meeting. Nice work, Blake. That's a way to make a first impression I guess.

When I go in there the first thing I see is a platinum blonde smiling from ear to ear. The next thing I know her chocolate brown eyes are on mine and I realize that Gwen Stefani is staring at me! I go and introduce myself. Her laugh is so.. and I just know that I'm going to enjoy this season. Pharrell also turns out to be such a nice guy. And Adam is just Adam. Hopefully we all will become good friends.

The meeting goes well and sounds like Season 7 is gonna be one hell of a fun! I am excited for the filming to start. We say goodbyes and head home. Well I don't go home because it's in Oklahoma but I go to my LA rental. It ain't that bad.

GWEN'S POV:

I go to my brothers place to get my babies. I miss them already! Apollo is asleep and the boys are all tired from playtime with their cousins. I mean it is almost 9pm already. I thank Jen and Todd and head home.

Gavin still isn't home. That doesn't suprise me much. I get my boys all settled for bed and kiss them goodnight. I go to my kitchen and grab a glass of wine. Suddenly I start to feel sad, almost as if something is missing. That's what you get when you drink. When I think about it it's probably Gavin.. it should be. I've fallen asleep on the couch only to be woken by Gavin returning home at 2am. "Hey babe" he gives me a kiss on the cheek and just goes to bed. I just follow..

BLAKE'S POV:

I get in bed but my mind won't stop working. I miss somebody.. I guess it's Ran. She never comes to LA with me and it makes me sad but I guess that's how it works..