6. The Window Game

Jessica's Pov

I opened the window and let the four guys in. Of course, I'd be the one to be harboring criminals. It's not like I changed or anything. Ha, that isn't me. I can see that in the senior polls. Jessica Smith is the one that will be harboring criminals.

"Jess, Let me explain."

I rolled my eyes and almost pushed Patrick out of the window. I don't need him to explain. He had some past issues and turned to a new "family." Totally not exceptable in my books. 

"Oh but one thing. Why the heck did you murder someone."

They all looked at me and then shrugged. I rolled my head and that is when I realized I'm totally screwed.

"Okay time for you to go."

"Bye-bye."

Mason stayed for a minute after everyone else left.

"Jess."

"Mason."

He lifted my chin up and kissed me. He is such a sweet murder. Wait what!? He then ran out of the window and jump. Why is he so damn hot? It's just unreal. You know what I mean.

I walked into the bathroom and got ready for bed. I now a long day with new siblings and some murders sneaking into my house. What a crazy day. I took a nice bath and also did a face mask. I then used my lotion for my body and brushed my teeth. A great relavation techneque. MY dad suggested it to me when ever I had finals coming up. 

****

"Jess get up. It's time to go."

What is going on? Crap I have school in... ten minutes. Crap crap crap. I ran into my closet and pulled a cozy outfit out. Small and cute. Well not small but ugh whatever. I grabbed a maron sweater top a floral mini skirt and some black boots. A few accessories and then I was ready to go. 

Beautiful

Beautiful. I ran down the stairs to the office and grabbed all my school stuff. I grabbed my home folder and a pencil pouch I forgot to bring yesterday. 

"Take your sister with you."

I rolled my eyes and realized my sister was already waiting for me outside. I started the car and went off to school. I was rushing to get there. I finally got there and relaxed. 

"Phew made it just in-"

"Jess."

I turned around and spotted my math teacher. Crap I didn't make it. I looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry for being late. I didn't mean it what so ever."

"Let's go."