Last day of winter break

It all started to change on the last day of winter break. She was minding her own business playing on her phone doing the usual pre-teen shit. And then it happened again the thing that would change hers and everyone she knows life. But first we have to backtrack. It first started on a normal day like any other in her room doing all that videogame shit and it happened for the first time. She had come home from school and it was 4:37 pm and 1 day away from winter break. She had family over and she didn't feel like talking to anyone. She was to tired. So she tried to pass time on her phone till all her family would leave. When she checked the time again it was 8:29. So she changed into her pajamas and was still in her room. Not more than one minute had gone by when it happened. He came into her room and tried to sexually harass her. She was to freighted to move. This had never happened before. She didn't know what to do so she stayed still. She then pushed him off of her and he then left quickly. But what hurt her most is that he was her family her uncle and she knew him. He was her blood. Her family. She realized what happened and she came down and crashed hard. She crashed so hard that she didn't even realize that she had tried to commit suicide. She was once a girl who laughed all the time and was happy to a girl who wore dark clothes and sweat pants. Her whole life changed then and nobody knew. Not even her own best friends. She never told them until after winter break. She was hurting. And nobody even cared.