~Prologue~

Vampires, Demons, Monsters, Trolls, Underwellers....all this evil was real. They truly were real. Earthland was filled with this. Not all of them were evil but most were. To fight these evils there was Hunters. At the start there was many Hunters but their numbers died down fast. Many Hunter Clans died but two remained to protect the light. Sabertooth and Fairy Tail. It was a dark period a long ago. The Hunters had gotten their hands on three weapons. Each could only be used by a certain bloodline.

The Heartfilla bloodline. It was a old bloodline from a unknown hybrid race that died out long ago. The three weapons was a crossed bladed spear of lightening, the white light sword and lastly a leather whip of speed with a unknown deadly force of keys. Sabertooth had the last of the Heartfilla DNA and they joined together with the Fairy Tail to pay Jude Ashley a scientist to use the DNA to make two twin boys from it. He agreed to the job. He started his experiment as it wasn't long until he was able to succeed making two boys. What he didn't foresee was a third child was made. A girl. Jude kept all free.

The two boys got the last name of the two leaders of Sabertooth and Fairy Tail at the time. The boys being Laxus Dreyar and Sting Eucliffe. Jude named the girl after who the DNA was from, Lucy Heartfilla. Laxus the oldest, Sting the middle child and young Lucy all grew up together as close siblings. Even thought Laxus and Sting where taken away four time a week to train and bond with their weapons.....The two boys thought the world of their little baby sister. When they all reached the age of seventeen it was time for the boys to leave.

Both boys vowed to protect their baby sister no matter what. Both boys promising her when she called they would be at her side right away. Sadly what none of them knew was the darkness that was to come....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone Red Here.

I was reading a manga and thought what would happen if this happened instead or who would be who from all different animes....

I ended up wanting to do a crossover.

This is a crossover of:
Fairy Tail x Vampire Sphere

The manga is slow at first but holy damn I liked it more than I thought I would about a vampire manga.....

Anyways I was wondering what ships do you want?
(I foresee NaLu winning the votes)

xD

See ya'll in the comments!

~Red