Ever got that feeling?

I was working on an invention, with a deadline that was fighting it's way closer and closer, when suddenly-

"FLUG!" Demencia burst into my lab, the gust of cooler air swishing her green "ponytail".

I jumped, and was pretty pissed that everyday Demencia thought it was okay to interrupt me while I was working with impossible deadlines.

"What?" I yelled, not turning from my work. "Blackhat wants to see you in his office," Demencia giggled, adding, "I wondered what'cha did this time?"

I froze, why would Blackhat want to see me? My deadline didn't pass, did it? Was it actually a day later than I thought it was?

"O-o-okay..." I stuttered, standing up from my chair. I was shaking, barely able to walk. Blackhat was scary, and fierce, and hot... Wait, what?

I walked to Blackhat's office and knocked on the door. "Come in." Said a gruff voice from the other side of the door.

I was scared to walk in, but managed to creak open one of the enormous doors. I walked in, "D-Demencia said you w-wanted to s-s-see me, sir?"

"Oh yes, Flug. I did want to see you," He said. I felt a gloved hand on my shoulder, causing me to jump and wheel about to face Blackhat.

"S-sir, i-i-if I missed my deadline, I-I'm sorr-" "You didn't miss your deadline, Flug. I wanted to see you for something else." He interrupted.

He circled around me, like he was the predator and I was the prey. He stopped after circling me once and he got behind me.

I could almost hear him grin villainously.

He suddenly shoved his hand into my paper bag, covering my mouth. I yelped helplessly, as he slipped his free hand down my pants.

I blushed insanely at this and moaned lightly into Blackhat's hand. He rubbed his hand on my covered bulge causing me to harden.

"Are you enjoying this, Flug?" His voiced dripped with lust, adding emphasis on the name. I nodded, still blushing hard.

He added a small amount of pressure causing me to moan again. He chuckled, knowing how much I enjoyed this. He snuck his mouth to my neck, making me yelp.

He left a trail of kisses until he found a certain spot, grinning once again.

He bit down into my neck, and I yelped out with a mix of pain and pleasure. This mixed with the hand rubbing my bulge, I let out a long, muffled moan.

When he stopped biting I could tell I was bleeding. He licked up the leaking blood. Once he was done he asked, "Quite the vocal one, aren't you Flug?"

I nodded, maybe a bit too excitedly. He smiled. He took his hand out of my bag and my pants, I whined because I lost his touch.

"Eager, aren't you?" He asked teasingly. He turned me around, and lifted my bag slightly.

I was planning to protest because of it, but I felt his lips connect to mine. Because I was planning to protest, my mouth was already open.

He surprisingly explored my mouth expertly, and I quickly relaxed into his kiss. When we both had to rise for air, he grinned.

It was that type of grin you'd see when someone wants to do things to you.

He zipped my pants down unexpectedly, causing me to gasp. My now prominent bulge showed, letting him know he was doing well.

He smiled and ripped down my underwear, and my bulge sprung out into a full-scale erection that Blackhat had full view of.