~1~

Your POV~
I was hidden underground, but in a secret place. I know that there are more places to the underground, and I wanted to go to the other places but I was stuck in here. It was beautiful and calming but I wanted to explore more. *Sigh* "Oh well, I guess I'm going to be here until I die I'm sixteen so about 1,000 years later I guess." I was a skeleton and female and I didn't like how I didn't have hair so I practiced my magic until I could form shapes and stuff like that. I look around the place again, my 1,000,000 time I guess. colorful glowing crystals, a blue glowing waterfall, and glowing a flower that repeated back to you, and my home. "Beautiful as always but boring, I wish something happened." I then heard a door open. "Shit, someone's here." I then ran behind some crystals. I saw a human come in with another skeleton. Oh and did I forget to tell I have the passage to get out of the underground to visit the upper world the surface, but I'm to scared to go alone.

I saw the human had a crop top that is black and red, looked about fifteen to sixteen years old. She had short shorts and metal chains around her wrist. The skeleton was tall and had black jacket that really didn't fit him, a sweater, and two long lines on his face. They looked so perfect for each other and look like there talking to each other but I can't seem to see what they are talking about.

I watch them as they explored my home and entered my house! Oh no. I followed them secretly and heard them talking about who owned this place. Should I show my self or not? I think I should not. I saw them call someone on a phone. As soon as hey did that a dinosaur came in! They has equipment of all sorts.

"I-I c-can help you with your searches..." I heard the dinosaur say.

"Thanks you Alphys." I heard the human girl say.

I see them searching around and looking for information about my home. I was watching them until they saw the echo flower. They listened to it. "Hi, I am Y/N." Oh no it's that phrase I keep so I don't lose my sanity. They all had surprised faces. "Someone must be here an echo flower couldn't speak unless someone speaks to it." Alphys said. You see her take out a machine that looks like it searching for something. Wait... they are coming toward me! Oh no what to do I'm behind a crystal like I'm a stalker! While I was thinking I didn't know I was picked up by my collar. I finally heard the other skeletons voice. "Look what we found here." I heard him say as he looked at me. "G! Put her down!" I heard the girl say.  Luckily I transformed my skeleton body to a human girl. "I can't breath!" I said while trying to suck in air. G dropped me onto the ground and asked. "What are you doing here?Oh and also  what's another human doing  down here?" G said while looking at me . "G she's not a human she has a monster soul some how. Just what are you." Alphys asked. "I uh live here... and uh I'm a skeleton that can transform into a human..."Oh wow really Y/N you can even speak to other people. "I'm not buying it." G said as he looked at me. "I uh can show you guys I can." I stood up and surprisingly I am really short when I'm in human form I was even shorter then Alphys and I looked about 6 to 8 years old. "Seems it's just a kids G." Said the human girl pointing at me. "Your right I was to harsh on the kid. I should just listen to you more Frisk." "G-guys lets just see if this kid is a monster just like us." Stuttered Alphys.

I stood up and transformed into a my original body form. I was a skeleton and as tall as G. G looked around trying to find me then Alphys and frisk pointed up and G looked at his side and jumped. "A boy?!" They all questioned. "I touched my skull and didn't feel my hair. "Oops." I used magic and formed my hair again. "There we go!" I smiled. "Cross dresser!" G yelled. "Shut up G don't be impolite!" Frisk and Alphys yelled at him. "Oh no no no I'm a girl! I'm just a skeleton..." I said. "Oh... yeah duh." G said while face palming him self. "Well um nice to meet you guys." I said. "Yeah uh sure." Said G. I then see Frisk elbow him in the ribs. "Don't be impolite!" She said. "You probably know our names by now." Frisk said as she smiled.