Chapter 15 Party

Scarlett POV

*One Week Later*

One week has passed since the fight in Mission City. It was relief when they fixed Bee's legs. And the Autobots were granted their own base by the government. It was also nice knowing that they threw Megatron's body into the sea to get rid of him for good. At the moment, Sam, Mickey, the Autobots, and I were currently sitting on a grassy cliff, enjoying the sunset.

I was thinking on what happened just a week ago. I met my real parents and discovered that I am actually a Cybertronian. I fell in love with the leader of the Autobots when I first met them. We defeated the Decepticons in battle. To be honest, that day was insane, but it helped me find the real me and the love of my life. I turned to face Jazz, who had Mikaela and Sam in a whole make out session on the hood.

"Oh, poor him" I muttered.

"Love?" Optimus' voice came through the radio. I was enjoying the peace and quiet while sitting on Optimus' hood.

To which I said, "Hmm, yeah?"

"I've noticed how silent you've been. What's on your mind?" He questioned.

"I was thinking over everything that happened the week before. It was because of that day that it helped me find my real self, get to know my parents, meet incredible new friends, and meet the love of my life" I said, "Optimus, I love you." I was then spun around and felt something soft on my lips.

After a moment of shock, I realized that Optimus was kissing me. I was instantly flipped over, and I shrieked as he landed on top of me, luckily still on his hood. He kept kissing me without breaking eye contact.

Just the act of him kissing me sent numerous waves of butterflies, fireworks, and joy shooting through my body. I can't even begin to express how happy I am. Here, kissing the love of my life at this gorgeous sunset with my favorite people and mechs. My favorite mech, the one and only one that I love. Never have I felt happier. Optimus gently pulled away, holding me about the waist and whispering in my ear.

"I love you too, Midnight Prime" He said.

I put a small kiss on his lips. He smiled and kissed me once more. He bit my lip and stuck his tongue in my mouth, turning what had been tender, sweet, and passionate into something much hotter and more hungrily. As it turned out, Mikaela and Sam were just as good as us. Our kiss developed into a passionate makeout.

"Aw, come on guys get a room!!" Ironhide growled, obviously irritated by the scenario we were staging. After parting ways, we simply exchange glances.

"Quit it, you're just jealous that you don't have a mate" Bee told Ironhide.

"Hey, shut up, you don't have one either" Ironhide told Bee.

I laughed at the small fight that they were having. In order for Optimus to transform, I slip down to the grass. I also transformed into my Cybertronian form and while Optimus sent a message to the Autobots that are still in orbit, I stood by his side on the edge of the cliff.

"With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate had yielded its reward, a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime and I send this message with my Sparkmate Midnight Prime daughter of Primus himself to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting"

*A Week Later*

Two weeks have passed since the fight. At my parent's house, I was hosting a party. I invited the Autobots over for a party in the backyard beside the swimming pool. Will's squad was also invited. Mikaela and Sam were also coming. It will be lots of fun. Sighing, I made my way to my old room. Indeed, I failed to mention how large my house is. I checked my big closet to find a set of clothes to change. Choosing a few items from his closet proved to be difficult because it is almost as big as my room. In the back of the home, where we are enjoying the food and the games, I had three sizable pools. I also had two enormous living rooms and two immense gardens where I could hang out. Not including my own room, I had about ten rooms in my house with private bathrooms. Compared to the other bathrooms, mine was unique. In addition, I had an airplanes hanger full of jets and planes, as well as a garage full of vehicles.