MoMo

Micheal Parker(MoMo), Christopher Parker, Daniela Parker, Jennifer Vargas, James Martinez
_________________________________________

H-Hi... my name is Micheal... but people just call me MoMo... o-one day I went w-well insane... becau-cause my family didn't love me.

My mother Jennifer died when I was eleven. S-so my older brother Christopher, little sister Daniela and me w-were forced to live with my n-no goOD ABUSIVE--...my abusive step f-father when my mother was...murdered.

It started at school a-and I got... a feeling... I bumped into some girl named Abby and he'd friend Star. W-we got into an argument and t-then when I was about to say something school ended... and then we got home and James wanted to t-talk to me.

I got the feeling again when he was yelling at me. My brother had l-left the room but... my sister... I thought she left as well. Then James hit me and I snapped right in f-front of my sister. The only weapons I had on me were my siccors which were in my poc-pocket, a needle and thread in my back pocket, and my fists.

S-so I did it...I-I punched him, my sister watching in fear. I then pulled out my siccors stabbing his stomach laughing at h-his pain... the fear in his eyes... the tears...I.Loved.It. I wanted to see him fear me like this so I gr-grabbed the needle and thread stitching his eyes open.

My sister then hides in the closet. T-the blood...I loved it. I LOVED IT!... I then walked to the closet and dragged my sister out throwing her at the wall~ the s-screams...fear...I enjoyed every single of it. I pin her down with one hand as I use the thread to keep her quiet! She closed her eyes but I wanted to show her how much I loved her! So...I stitched her eyes open so she can see it! Tears ran down her face. The taste of the blood on the needle...it was so...SO AMAZING! I gave her one last kiss on the cheek before stabbing her chest and cutting it open as I laughed!

But...The one I ever regret killing was my older brother...I will never f-forget him him telling me to stop...heh...hAhAhA! I didn't stop! I ran at him with the siccors and stabbed him in the chest! I can still hear his screaming! [Ahhh! Micheal please!] HaHahA! Oh his beautiful screams! I began stitching his m-mouth closed and then I stitched his eyes open but...ha...but I cut open his chest taking his heart... m-my prize...the thing I hold close. I have it in my backpack...R-Right now...heh...back to the story. He was dead and I went to the bathroom and stitched my mouth closed but enough for me to still t-talk.

I heard the police...he had called them. My own brother. Heh...HA!!! I ran out the house laughing. The freedom. Then I rani ran into a man. He knew I was a killer and so was he. He seemed to be 3 years older than me. I believe his name was Jeff. He looked like the man who killed my mother... I ignored I-it. Then he took me somewhere in the woods and I met the proxy's. I sat down and turned on the TV... T-they are looking for me.

Funny thing is w-when they showed all the dead people that I killed... I noticed that m-my bothers body... it wasn't there and he was reported missing. No matter! I just want them to know... all of them... I will make you love me.

YOU!... That girl listening to music, drawing, being all depressed, dreaming of being in another world other than this one, I can help you. Red doesn't suit your family. Maybe you'll look good in red...heh...hahahAHAHAHAHAHA! YOUR NEXT! I'LL MAKE YOU LOVE ME! KNOCK KNOCK! I'LL MAKE YOU ALL LOVE ME!