A magical reunion(1)

A/N: Here we have the Malfoy kids

A/N: Here we have the Malfoy kids. Scorpius Halo is four. Bianca Nova is three. Themis Hermes is eight months. Xanthe Fay is his fraternal twin. Bianca is named for Nico's sister and the name fits in with the Black's naming tradition.

A Magical Reunion 

Hermione Malfoy nee Granger was putting her twins to sleep when an owl flew through the open window and not only startled the half sleep boy in her arm, but also woke his baby sister. Sighing she took the letter from her mums owl and set it on a table. She calmed Themis and switched out the babies so she was now holding Xanthe. Once the children were in their respective prams, she open  the letter.

Hermione

Your father's family is having their annual reunion and you are required to go. Your grandfather will not buy anymore excuses and your grandmother wants to see you again. I know there are some less desirable family members that will be there but at least your favorite cousins will be there. The reunion will be at Disney World. Your Aunt Sara has picked the Contemporary Resort to stay in. We will leave for Florida on October 5th at 13:30.

Love,

Mum

Hermione folded the letter and slid it into her pocket. Setting a baby monitor on the table she left the room. She entered a room three doors down, the playroom, where her husband and two eldest were. Scorpius looks exactly like his father except for his mother's nose. Bianca is her mother except for her hazel eyes, grandfather, and high cheekbones, father.

Hermione sat on the floor where they were playing. While her children left their father she handed him the letter. After reading he handed it back and picked Bianca up and removed his wand from her hand.

"So we'll take the jet and meet them in Florida," Draco Malfoy shrugged, well as best as he could with a toddler using him as a jungle gym.

"I'll write my mum a letter," Hermione said standing.

$$$

Tori Granger rode to the airport with her twin. As they got out of the convertible they headed to where the large family was waiting, at least 40  people; they had managed to book themselves a private plane for the trip.

Scanning the crowd, Tori noticed her least favorite cousin wasn't there but here parents were. So she turned to her parents.

"Mum, is Hermione coming this year?" Maryanne asked first.

"She supposed to. I swear if that girl makes us late," Chloe Stone nee Granger scowled heading towards her older brother and his wife. "Hunter where is your daughter? We are leaving soon," The woman gestured to her diamond faced watch.

"Oh I forgot to tell you she already on her way to Florida. She has a private jet and chose to take it," Rachel Granger said.

"As if she has a private jet," Tori mumbled crossly as her twin nodded loyally.