Just One Day

[WARNING]

The story you are about to read has a lot of grammatical errors. You have been warned.

——————————————————

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon~

"Do it, do it, do it neowa haruman itgireul barae barae~" I sang along with the music in my headphones.

When suddenly my phone rang

"Yeobeoseyo?" {hello?}

[you always speak korean out of the blue, you're not even close to sounding like one]

"You're still mean as always. Anyways, why did you call?"

[a favor please?]

"What do I get in return?"

[anything you like] she said with a little chuckle

"What is it?"

[You know that I've already got plans for our summer break way back December. I didn't expect that we'll be given tons of homework-]

"You wanted me to do yours?" cutting her off

[Yeah, please] she said in a cute tone

"Aigoo, fine. You seriously have to pay me back for this."

[Yes yes! Thank you, I love youu] she said excitingly

"Love you too, I'm gonna hung up now"

[mwa]

And ended the call. My friend's really lucky to have someone like me, who will do anything for her.

I'm Yumi. 19 years of existance, and I'm an Army.

I'm on a train going somewhere I can spend my summer vacation. I played Just One Day again and enjoyed the beautiful sceneries the train passes by.

Do it, do it, do it neowa danduri bonaeneun party party~

I felt sleepy so I turned off the music, when the man beside me suddenly sang the song I was listening to awhile ago.

"Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon, haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon~"  I was shocked but felt happy too. Is he a fanboy?

"You shouldn't put the volume that high, I could hear the song clearly" he told me. I didn't know what to say, I was suddenly out of words.

"A-ah.. mianhae~" {sorry}

No! I was suppose to say sorry, why did I say mianhae?

He.. he smiled!

"It's fine, by the way, Suga's my bias" then he flashed a very cute smile.

"Suga is my bias aswell" I replied shyly

I didn't know what happened but he suddenly looked upset "What?! No way!" Is he mad?