Just to get you started...

Welcome to my updates, where you will find out what has been going on with my music scramble, news, and more then ever. Just to get you started here's a bit of recap from the past couple weeks.

Make sure you check out tickets to my May 2014 UK tour, will be loads and loads of fun with you all there! Plus, check out some rescheduled dates. Sorry about the reschedule :( I'll make sure they're extra special shows to make it up! Also, if you had tickets to any of the (Birmingham, Liverpool, and Glasgow) shows that were canceled and now rescheduled..,please hold on to your tickets, as they will still be valid on the new dates.

Make sure you check out the Youth and LGFT merch on my website, also you can still pre-order a hand signed copy of my deluxe album Glorious!

Lately, I've been working hard on releasing Holding Onto Heaven again. With that, I'm happy to announce that the new video (along the side), and a bundle single is on iTunes now! The bundle includes Holding Onto Heaven, live performance of LGFT at the BBC Radio 1's live lounge, and three new remixes!

As well, on my website, since you are all so supportive you may head over and get a free download of the Kove remix of Holding Onto Heaven.

Don't forget to pre-order Glorious on iTunes and get an automatic download of the track "Shaking Heads"!