Only part.

A long time ago the village Nagerion was divided into two parts: the center, where everything was harmony and happiness; and the outskirts, where darkness and terror were reigning.

Everything was so simple; people who lived in the center had money and resources to survive. People on the outskirts were poor and, quickly, disappeared because of the Monster.
Apparently, that fact was not important to rich people.

The poorest usually prayed to the richest for help, but they preferred to ignore it and continue living their perfect life without feeling guilty for not helping.

As time passed, wealthy people began to feel disgusted with the poor because they kept complaining and saying that many people had disappeared. For that reason, they decided to build a large metal fence with thorns, so that the poor couldn’t pass by, and if they tried to, they would suffer damage from the thorns.

A few days later, only 20 people out of the 400 who were residing at the beginning, remained in the outskirts. But the last straw, was when a strange storm was created and all the disappeared people, appeared ... Yes, they appeared, but not as villagers expected. They had many similar traits to animals.

It turned out that the Monster left toxins in the river water and poor people had drunk it because they didn’t have treated water like the rich.

When rich people heard about it, they got nervous because those were going to the center furious and they had treated them badly. But then, they realized that they shouldn’t be afraid because they were protected by the fence...

What a shame that this was easily broken thanks to the animal traits that the disappeared possessed.