Trying to study

Rin sighed. It was a Saturday morning and he could think of a hundred different places to be instead of where he was right now. Yukio had woken him up extra early and told him to do something he hates... study. There was an exam coming up in cram school and unfortunately for Rin, it wasn't a practical test.

''You have to get your grades up Rin! You can't expect to become an exorcist without working hard for it!''

It wasn't like Rin didn't want to become an exorcist, it was just that, he hates studying. He can never stay awake in class, so how can Yukio expect him to not fall asleep now?! Not to mention that he can never remember anything he HAD studied for. So, after Rin falling asleep numerous times, Yukio decided on something else...

''Rin''

''...''

''Rin!''

''Hm?''

''Rin wake up!''

''Dammit... what is it Yukio?!''

''Get up and go over to Suguro's room to study!''

''Ok''

''I don't care what you say, you're going to study with him no matter... what?''

Yukio was dumbfounded. Never would he have thought that his idiotic brother would agree to study with the one boy whom he fights with the most. To be honest, the only thing running through Rin's mind was how he could get away from his annoying brother/teacher. Right now, anything would be better than listening to him blabbering on about how he should study more often and how he would never become an exorcist at this rate, couldn't he just get some peace and quiet for once?! So he thought he might as well pack his things and head over to Bon's place since he would at least get away from his evil twin...

A/n Sorry this was so short but this is my first ever fanfiction! There will be more chapters soon but I'm open to any ideas about how this story could end so if you have any suggestions or comments to help me improve my writing then please say so! : )