Secert Letters From The Yellow Flash

YOUR P.O.V
(Y/N) was brushing her long think (C/H) before she went down to the kitchen "Hopefully today is good..." You smiled a bit and then started blushing when you started thinking about Minato Namikaze, he was your crush and you dreamed at night that you and him were married and were having a family...

When (Y/N) walked into the kitchen her mom  was holding a letter and was talking to Minato's mom who had hand (Y/N)'s mother ... (Y/N) glanced over at her when she felt her daughters presence " Good morning dear ... How did you sleep" My mother asked..
" I slepted ok, thanks.... Why is Minato's mom here???" I replied rubbing my eyes... "Oh, she brought over letters that someone had written to you" Mom replied happily... She handed me the letters and I went to sit down to open them... "Well Cortana I better get going.. See you soon.. Bye (Y/N) have a nice day" Minato's mom left waving goodbye....
~Letter~
Dear (Y/N),
I'd like to take you to the Academy dance next weekend... I hope you say yes to this... I'll be waiting for an answer ... Hope to see you then...
   Love , Minato The Yellow Flash

I start freaking out inside after reading Minato's  letter... " Bye mom Im headed to school now... Love you " I darted out the door with my bag..
~TimeSkip~
Durning class I couldn't help but glance over at Minato  every few minutes... Then I started writing my reply letter to him ... I decided to say yes but before I was finished the bell rang so I quickly gathered my things  but before I could gather all of it Minato walked over.....

Minato P.O.V
'I notice (Y/N) glance over at me a few times and then I notice her writing something on a piece of paper' Once the bell rang I walked over to her "Hey" I smiled at her... " Uhhhhh h-hi" she replied nervously blushing.. I noticed her blushing and then I smiled at her "How are you, (Y/N)??" I asked quietly as I watched her put her stuff away."I-I'm a-alright, how are you Minato??" She smiled... "I'm good thanks... I'll see you tomorrow ok.. bye ..." I darted out of the room before anyone noticed my boner...