1

Daniel

"Hey Danny, you coming to the party tonight?" My friend yelled at my back. I turned around, flashed my famous Girl winning smile and gave him a thumbs up before turning and running to catch my bus.

My name's Daniel Howell. Dan for short. I'm my high school's most popular boy, every girl is over me. Every day I pull the "I'm-such-a-bad-ass" act because honestly, my life at home is actual shit. But you'll find out more about that later on.

On the bus, I make my way to the back where all the "cool" kids sit. As I go, I look out the window and see the other popular boy in school, Phillip Lester. His big group of nerds surrounding him. I must admit though, he's really fucking hot. He has raven black hair, big blue eyes that remind me of the ocean. He's tall and lanky, but not too bad. His smile was that like a small little baby's. He was all I wished to be, pastel, innocent and loved for him and not what he pretended to be. Sike. He didn't even need to pretend cause he's just perfect.

Phillip glanced at the window, his bright eyes locking with my dark ones. I glared fiercely into his, scaring him off. He looked away and started walking in the direction that I would guess his home is.

The bus started and I sat in my seat. A small blonde girl stared at me and I looked back at her and smirked, she blushed and moved quickly beside me.

"Dan Howell. You're a golden star, you know that?" She said, smirking. She has hazel-green eyes.

"You are?"

"Annabelle Quartz. Nice to meet you." I reject her hand that she holds out for me.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"I want to fuck you, Daniel." She smiles sweetly, looking seriously into my eyes.

"Nine o'clock tonight. Here's my number," I slipped her a note with my number and address, "bring some drugs, too." I say, winking as I sit up and walk off the bus. My dad was home. Gross.

"Dannnnnyyyyy boyyyyy, get me a beer and my pack of smokes please." My father called from upstairs. I heard a moan followed after that. I rolled my eyes, he has another slut in here again. I grab a beer and his smokes. I steal a few ciggs from the pack before sliding them under the door.

I went to the basement and flopped on my couch, pulling my phone out from the back of my black ripped jean pocket.

*7 messages from Annabelle*

I quickly type my reply. A few hours pass and my dad leaves for work. I text Annabelle, telling her to come now.

Minutes pass and before he knows it, he hears a knock on his door. He opens it and there's Annabelle. She's in short shorts, a crop top and an obviously lacy red bra. She is wearing dark eye shadow and cherry red lipstick. She looks like Sex itself.

Annabelle pulls a bag of weed from her bra and she has tablets, too.

"Acid. Enjoy yourself, Daniel." She smiles sweetly. I popped some acid and then pulled my pipe from the cabinet and smoked, passing her the pipe she took a big toke. A few hours later, we're laughing on my couch and she slowly pulls off my shirt. I look into her eyes and moved in and we start making out, I slide my tongue into her mouth and she moans softly.

I slide her shirt off, smiling at her. The drugs made her look like an illusion, I laughed and ripped her jeans off. I pinned her down under me, the smoke clouded around us and I smirked at her. She was practically asleep but she nodded at me, giving me consent to go in. After a bit, I moaned.

"Anna I'm going to,"

"Bussa nut in my face Daniel" she murmured and I did as she said.

We laid there, in the smoky haze when she got a text from her mother asking where she was and to come home now.

"Well, we should do this again, Daniel." She said, smiling earnestly. I shake my head and dismiss her out of my house. She looks at me, shocked, hurt and frustrated.

"Fuck you, Dan Howell." She snarls at me. I shrug and wave her off.