Prologue

"DADDY!" Screamed the 4 year old little blue half centaurian, running down the ship's halls.
Her black fish tail braid whipped around behind her, and there was tears rolling down her cheeks leaking from her deep purple eyes.

She wore the clothes of a Ravager along with the colors, made to fit her small frame.

You'd think such a girl did not belong on such a ship. Usually there wasn't. But it's been this way ever since the young girl had been born. She had her mothers beauty and Asgardian magic and her fathers skin and wit.

Truth be told it wasn't easy having a kid on board a Ravager ship. Crew members weren't very happy with her stumbling around. Not to mention she always had the Captains full attention.

But Juno couldn't help the fact that she was the Captain's daughter.

The youngest Udonta could not see straight with tears clouding her vision and ended up falling on her butt when she roughly came in contact with a leg.

"What's the rush June bug?"

The red eyes of her father stared down on her questionably with his signature smirk.
Juno sprung to her feet and was instantly clutching onto her fathers ankle sobbing.

Yondu picked up his little girl and held her close.

"Girl what are you blubbering about?" He asked serious wiping a tear from her cheek.

"I-it's mommy..." she choked out

"What about her?"

"S-she w-w-won't wake up."

Yondu's eyes narrowed in concerned at her words and he had a horrible feeling in his gut.
He decided to check on his wife and rushed to his and hers shared quarters. With Juno in his arms he was full out running through the ship earning worried glances and shouts from his crew.

When he finally made it he froze in his spot. The door to his quarters was smashed down. Liquor bottles littered the entrance.

Those can't be from my Tonga

Tonga, Juno's mother, met Yondu on an abandoned planet. She was a thief, criminal to Asgard her home. And she escaped finding Yondu and they both fell deeply in love. Two years later they were married.
Tonga eventually gave up the life of a thief and a Ravager, the moment her daughter was born. She named her Juno after her deceased mother.
Yondu wasn't known for affection and barely showed any towards his small family when the crew was around. But when it came to his wife there was an exception. Same for his daughter.

Anyways Tonga was not a heavy drinker. And Yondu knew these bottles did not belong to his wife. Deciding to investigate, Yondu gently put Juno down.

"Stay here." He ordered

Juno sniffed and nodded obeying her father.

Yondu slowly entered his quarters. Tonga, although an ex criminal, was a neat freak. I know. Not a very good quality to have aboard a Ravager ship, but she always managed to keep her's and her husbands quarters clean. Always.

So when Yondu entered he knew that Tonga hadn't done this. The room was a wreck. Clothing was ripped to shreds. Broken glass littered the floor. His wife's jewelry box. A prized possession of hers filled with gems and jewelry, a lot that he had gotten for her, was now smashed. What it was containing, was now stolen. The covers of the bed they shared were torn and laying there on her side of the bed was his wife.

Yondu admittedly sprung into action, rushing to her bed side, kneeling down to her level.
"Tonga." He said her name firmly.
No response.
That's when he noticed her state. Her skin was pale. Her black hair was in knots. Eyes closed. She had bruises around her neck and collar bone. Along with scratch marks that had beads of blood forming. She looked... no.