7. Beginning of Romance

After we finished packing I ran down the stairs and told my mom I was going on a trip for a few weeks even a few months.

"Honey are you sure it's a good idea?"

"Yes, mom. Trust me. It will be fun."

"Take Bella too."

"What! No."

"She really misses you. Can you please do it."

"Mom it's for school."

She sighed. I know it's a lie but oh well. Technically the school did tell me about it.

"It was worth a shot."

"I'll text you every day. I promise."

"Goodbye, and be safe."

"I will mommy."

"I'll miss you baby girl."

I chuckled a little bit and then went back upstairs to tell Mason.

"Go out the window I'll meet you out there. Promise."

"Okay."

He smiled and jumped out of the window. I saw his amazing car out of the window.

Mason's Pov

Holy shit she said yes. I can't believe it. I am amazed by her answer. Yes, I am attracted to her but that doesn't mean we have to run. I can't just leave her here while I'm out there. Why am I even doing this to myself? I don't even get it.

Mason's Flash Back

"Mason."

"What do you want Mom."

My moody self-attacking my mom again for interrupting me and my phone call with Ashley. Ashley is my older sister. Yes, I'm not the oldest.

"Come here now."

I rolled my eyes and hung up on Ashley. I quickly texted her bye and walked out of the hall. We have a pretty good size house. I mean it's still small but what do you expect from a family with three kids and split parents. Um, I don't know a fancy house.

"Mom I don't have time for this."

"Who were you just talking to."

"Ashley why."

A tear slipped from her eye. It wasn't Ashley. I just put the picture together.

Now

Ashley is my only thing keeping me together right now. She knew the small things she knew the big things. She knew everything. She passed away in a high-speed car crash. She was on drugs that day.

"Mason ready or not."

I rolled my eyes. Jess really got me whipped. This is going to be a long trip. And I mean a long trip.

"Get in."

"Rawr."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. She put her stuff in the back seat and then hopped in the passenger side of the car. Patrick is the one we are meeting up with to carry all of the stuff. We have our plan already made up. First off is New York. We have to make it there before tomorrow morning. We have at least 10 hours. Not that bad. That's why we have coffee shops. Next stop is Lockport to see my brother who is coming with us back to Chicago. Danny has been living with grandma but he wants to move back home. Yes, I have a brother. Oh well. Then we go to Japan. Hey, I do know a little About that country. I have allies there. That is why I'm going. Drug dealing is done there too. Hey not up to discussion. Trust me. I just need the stuff to sell. Then we go to Paris France. I've always wanted to go there. Last, of the year trip, we are going to Australia. Then obviously back home. We drop of Jessica and then leave to go to India. The only place where we aren't wanted, men.