1

(Liyah and liyah's outfit in mm)
Liyah pov.
I was sitting out on my porch in the projects of nola. I was watching the kids across the street play jump rope. I walked over to my car and i heard niggas say damn and shawty gotta lotta ass. I decided to play with them so i dropped my keys and and bent and picked it up extra slow then i felt a hand slap my ass. I looked around so fast. It was my bestfriend lucas.

He was smiling

He was smiling.
Lucas:Dont every shake ya ass for these niggas out here. He said as he flicked the guys off. I fake pouted
Me:Why u do that ruining my fun. I said rubbing my now sore ass. No me and lucas arent dating were bestfriends but we play with each other like we date.
Lucas:You shoulnt play with them like that next time u alone hey ma shake that ass. He said while feeling my ass. I thought it was getting a little weird so i juss started to walk my car. I had a black jeep. I got in and cranked the car up i rolled my window pulled off with my hand out the window flicking lucas off while i mouth fuck you.
Lucas:Where and when? He started laughing then he pulled his shirt up to show his abs.
Me:Whatever i'll be back im going to the gas station.
Lucas:I'll be here i gotta pick up Meme tho. Meme was our bestfriend also but only thing is she date lucas now and i think shes jealous of me. We used to be like sisters but now all she does is fake smile and throw quick shade at her. I rolled my eyes.
Me:Ight be safe. I said checking my phone.
Lucas:Ok you too.
Meme pov.
Lucas told me he wanted to hang out so i had to get for my man.

(Wore that outfit^^) My phone start vibrating letting me know i got a notification

My phone start vibrating letting me know i got a notification. I looked over and lucas was calling me.
Phone call L- lucas  M- meme
L: Babe im Omw but we going to liyah house to let you know. I rolled my eyes i cant stand her.
M: But baby i wanna lay with you and maybe show u some moves. I whined.
L: Come on meme dont start that whining shit shes ur friend.
M: Fine. But baby can i bring reese.
L: You know liyah hate reese but ig.
M: Ok bye. I hung up and called reese.

To be continued

To be continued...
i will be working on this story more so its not gonna be juss one chapter. But have a wonderful time and continued to read my books. Byeeeee!!!😝😝