Forever mine

Her hands were still cover up in blood, she was just siting there looking at the floor.
Everyone around her was walking so fast and she couldn't move.
All she could do was think, and she couldn't stop, she couldn't stop thinking about her.
Thinking about how she might die tonight, and she wouldn't see her anymore she wouldn't fell her anymore.
She still replays that moment on her head over and over again, whe she found her lying down on the floor in a pool of blood.
You can see in her eyes all the pain, all the fear. She wants to cry but the tears dont seem to come, she is empty inside.
She wishes she could go back in time, because her last words to her were mean and cruel, but she didn't mean it she was just hurt. And she regrets all the times she could have said "I love you" and she didn't.
All she has from her now is her voice on her phone, a voicemail she have been listening since she came here. She is holding on to that, because she has to have some hope, she has to be strong for her.
Six hours has passed, still no news. But now she is not alone her sister is there for her, holding her hand trying to keep her calm.
She is exhausted, her body and her mind are begging for a break, so she closes her eyes, but just for a moment she said to herself.
She wakes up and she sees her standing in front of her, for a second she wonders how is that possible? But now she didn't care if it was real or not. She runs to her and hugs her, now she was crying "I love you" she said "I know, I love you too" the other replied.
She hears her sister screaming her name, trying to wake her up, this time she really does, and she knew that it was all in her mind.
Someone is coming, she was about to knew, her heart stop, she grabed her sister hand and expected the worst.
You can see her now the man said.
This time was real she was really looking at her, and she was crying again. She was so happy, she kissed her and then she had to say it, those 3 words. And she did.
You have just told me that, I said me too, the girl on the bed replied with a smile on her face.