stuck with me // jolly

Jaymi was nervous. It was stupid, really. He had no reason to be nervous, they've talked about this before. But now that it's almost time to do it, he was kind of freaking out. Maybe. Just a bit. 

He was never this nervous. Not even on their first date. He took him ice skating and he'd knew he'll love it because he loved ice skating, so everything was fine. He wasn't this nervous befoe their first kiss. It was in front of his house and Olly was pressed against the wall and it just kind of happened. One second, they were talking and the next second, they were kissing. He wasn't this nervous when they came out to their parents. It was a horrible idea, to be honest. They thought it would be amazingly smart -it wasn't- that they'd get both of their families together and tell them they're gay and dating in one sentance. But it was okay, because they were never really subtle and their families already knew. 

But now they were adults -barley, really. They still acted like kids.- and they were walking around Rome and they were seconds away from sitting down and Jaymi was freaking out because once they sit down it's time and he was not ready yet. 

''Jay, you okay, babe?'' Olly asked. ''You look scared.'' He pulled Jaymi closer by the waist and even after all these years, Jaymi still felt like fainting. 

''Yeah, I'm great, Oliver.'' Jaymi grinned. He looked around and sighed. It was time.  ''Um, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you something.'' Olly frowned but nodded nevertheless. Jaymi took a deep breath, stepping back and fumbling with the small box of doom in his pocket. ''Uh, well, I..'' He stuttered. He sighed again and ran a hand thru his hair. ''What I'm trying to say is that I love you and I knew I had loved you since I first saw you. You were -and still are- there for me for everything and i trust you with my life and i want you to know that, uh.'' He paused, taking another deep breath. 

''Yeah, of course I-'' Olly started, frowning but Jaymi cut him off. 

''I wasn't finished.'' Olly laughed and nodded for him to continue. ''Well, um, yeah. I love you and I, uh, I brought you here for a reason.'' He bit his lip, even more nervous than before. His heart was beating ten times faster and he thought he was gonna faint but Olly smiled at him and there was love shining in his eyes and Jaymi knew everything is gonna be fine. He finally took out the black box and knelt down on one knee, watching as Olly gasped and covered his mouth with his hand, eyes watering. ''I wanna spend my life with you, Olly, so...'' He opened the box, smiling at the crying boy. ''will you marry me?'' He grinned as Olly nodded and he slipped the ring on Olly's ring finger, kissing it before he stood up and pulled him in a hug. He waited until Olly stopped crying, before he moved away to kiss him. Olly pulled away and slapped his arm, laughing thru his tears. 

''You made me cry in the middle of Romr, you dick.'' 

Jaymi laughed and kissed him again. ''I love you.''

''I hate you.'' Olly answered, making Jaymi laugh again. 

''Well, too bad because you're stuck with me now.'' Olly grinned and looked at the ring, then kissed Jaymi again. And well, Jaymi couldn't believe he was this nervous.