Part 1

All of Luke's characters were hanging out in Gaston's tavern just to get to know each other.

Detective Fields is hanging out at the bar talking to Bard.

"Wait you shot a dragon?!" Fields exclaims.

"Ya, you have to do what you have to do to protect your family." Bard responded.

"Wow! All I've done is catch a serial killer." Fields said.

"I'm going for a breath of air be right back." Bard said and walked out of the tavern.

Fields looked around the room. It was strange being in a room with so many people who looked exactly like yourself. He was surprised no one had killed each other yet.

Fields kept a close eye on Billy James, the youngest of the group. He saw Billy playing cards with characters like Vlad, Zues, and Apollo. Fields knew that the three legendary characters wouldn't hurt the kid but, he still kept an eye on them.

All of a sudden the tavern started to fill with smoke. Fields looked towards the door and a figure holding a gun emerge. Everybody in the room knew it was Driver. Who else would make an entrance like that. Well, maybe Gaston but, he was in the corner with Wentworth and Lefou.

Fields' law enforcement side takes over and immediately runs over to Driver.

"Hey Driver! Welcome to the party, uhh do you think you could put the gun down?" Fields asked.

Driver looks around the room with a scowl across his face. Then, he throws the gun at Fields and walks away. He sat down next to Billy who probably didn't know he was sitting next to a psychopath when reached out to shake Driver's hand. Driver quickly got up and pinned Billy's head to the table.

"Don't try and touch me again!" He snarls.

Billy goes white. Vlad stands up and punches Driver. Billy now free runs to the other side of the room to where Gaston and Wentworth were.

In a matter of seconds Vlad had his sword out ready to battle Driver who had a pistol aim at Vlad.

"Hey guys put the weapons down!" Fields yelled as a desperate plea.

Vlad lowered his sword and turned his back to Driver. That was a mistake cause Driver pulled the trigger and hit Vlad right in the back. Vlad unfazed exploded into a tornado of bats that engulfed Driver.

Fields saw Billy in the corner clearly scared to death. He saw curled up in a ball in the corner behind Gaston and Wentworth crying. That's when Fields went into dad mode.

Okay, the deal with this story is that my good friend @ lukeevansisdivine (instagram) and I were just sending each other really funny dialogue said by Detective Fields.

The short little stories were just too god not to share so I decided to just put it all on here.

(This chapter is just kind of a set up for what is to come. The next chapters will be way different.)