Part 1

Hannah is 17
Grace is 15
While they both go to the same high school they haven't seen each other in almost a year . Hannah is shorter than Grace but that doesn't mean much . It just makes it that much harder for her to reach Graces face . Grace is extremely shy and bashful . Hannah couldn't be more different, she knows almost everyone and is well liked . Both of them have forgotten how they met but they only know that it was their freshman and junior year . This year Grace is a sophomore and Hannah is a Senior. They briefly dated for a few months but had to end it because Hannah's parents didn't like any sort of " homosexual activity ". No hard feelings . But now school is starting , Hannah is back after leaving for the last half of the year . Grace is more confident and social. They both still have feelings for each other but will anything come of it ? They both hope so .

Graces POV:
"Shit Shit shit , what am I going to do ??? I haven't seen her in like a year and I don't even know what to say ! We used to be so comfortable together , last year I could be myself and not worry if she liked it or not . Now I've changed , and I'm sure she has too . What the hell am I going to say ??? Help me !!"

Beth (Graces friend who recently graduated) : "it's going to be okay kid , don't stress . If it's going to work out you'll know . It's not like you'll be sitting there in front of her going " I don't know what to say ?!! Ahhhh!!!! " like no , you're better than that . You can have conversation , I've seen you do it ."

Grace: "I mean yeah I can talk but only when I'm comfortable , when I'm not all that comes out is mumbles and half sentences that don't even make sense . It's like my brain shuts down when I'm nervous . I don't know how I'm supposed to make my brain work again ! Do you ??"

Beth: "overcome it "

Grace : "that's it ?"

Beth : "yeah "

Grace : "anything else ?"

Beth : "Nah that's it "

Grace : "..... that doesn't help..."

----------------------------------------------

( Across campus )

Hannah's POV

Hannah : "dude, what the hell . I don't know what's wrong with me . I can't think straight , I feel sick , and just over all anxious . It's only Grace . We've dated before , I need to get over it . Why am I so anxious ? I know her , I've met her , I've met her friends , she's met my friends... what's different this time ?"

Layla ( Hannah's best friend ) : " it's been forever man , and I'm not even really sure why you're so anxious. It's only a sophomore , who you KNOW , who you've DATED . It's not like she's new . I mean yeah , time has passed . A lot of time . You missed a lot . Not just in school but drama wise as well . Shit happen with her and shit happened with you . You both lost a lot when you left . I'm not saying it was your fault either , I'm just saying that a lot happened when you weren't here . She made some decisions that probably weren't for the best but it's her life . She's going to live it how she wants . Same for you , all the drama that made you leave graduated and got their diplomas . They gone , bye bye , adios , no mo , poof , gone ."

Hannah : "I know I know, I just ... it's different and I don't know what to do. She knows how I feel , I know how she feels "

Layla : " is the feeling mutual ?"

Hannah :" yeah but I mean -"

Layla :" then you're fine ! You're a senior , dance captain , in choir , serenade , advanced drama and hot af . Grace is lucky as Hell if she gets to date you ..... again "