Introduction

A/N-Before you guys start I wanted to let y'all know this is a Devin Gordon book but you don't have to like him in order to read this, like I made a character out of him. This is a warning I guess, this is going to be a realistic book, so there's personal problems in both sides not a whole pink world story. And for this story, I'm putting a lot of effort so please give me any way of feedback.

It was in an air full of jealousy, hysterical accusation of rumors that this story settles in. We are between fifteen to seventeen years old. We traveled the night, meeting in dark secret places. We had taken a promise of silence. Most people define us as weird, crazy as a fact, teenagers with no social media whatsoever, I know, you don't see this in any high school students. Being loud and obnoxious, but us? We're different, we rely on silence, and let everyone else invent their own perspective of how or why we are this way, but few know the real secret behind the love club.

It all started with one boy's decision to go offline, the summer of his sophomore year when he realized how shitty people treat each other, Devin Gordon, the typical bad boy with a badass position, he didn't want to be a part of it anymore, never wanted to. So one night, he made his decision, taking his phone and deleting all the sources of media and social life. Leaving all the rumors and reputations behind. That night he started writing his feelings, it didn't matter how much embarrassment he felt of his own actions or thoughts, he wrote them down, the mistakes he had done in the past, the expectations he had for the future, everything, loving the way venting made him feel.

Hey journal, or whatever you're supposed to say, um I don't really know how this works but I need to feel like someone listens to me when I need to talk. So here I am, writing in an old notebook, I can't remember the last time I wrote something that wasn't on my computer or my phone but I love the silence of the night, the way it listens to me while I say all my faults...

It was on that night when he stood up and saw his best friends window, in which the other boy held a flashlight calling him over -it seemed like he also needed someone to listen- that he started forming
the idea of the club. It all started when the secret was trusted to Kevin Alston, Jordyn Ross, Glorymer King, and Daniel Veda. They all agreed on the idea, joining as soon as it was suggested, not caring what others had to say about them. Knowing that once they were all offline there was no way they could reveal each other's unknown thoughts or actions.

So that's how it all began, and for the first time, the truth will be said. Listen carefully or else you'll be dazed. This is our story.