Chapter 1

"Naina" a lady in her forties called out to a girl who was sleeping in her room. We can see her room wall full of musicians posters, family pictures hanging on the wall.

"Coming mom" said a beautiful girl, sleepy eyes, she is none other then Naina Gupta. She is eighteent years old, only child, loves her parents a lot. She is soon going to complete her higher education and join music academy. Her only dream is to be a famous and known singer. She wants to give all the happiness to her parents. She knows the trouble her parents take for her upbringing as she belongs to a middle class family.

Naina's father, Mukesh Gupta provides government service and mother, Nilima Gupta is a house wife..They are a happy family. Though Nilima is not so well educated she is well aware of the cruel world, advancing technology and the new growing generation. She is her daughters best friends and gave Naina good values.

Naina's parents may not be able to give her all the luxuries that the world possessed but they gave her the most precious thing that any teen carve for, that is love, care, understanding and their presence whenever Naina needed them. Naina's parent's supported her dream of becoming a singer. They never doubted her and her abilities as Naina was a hardworking and bright student.

Naina walked down the stairs wearing a blue faded jeans matching with a crop top, ready for her college.
"Good Morning mom and dad"Naina wished her parents.
"Good Morning beta " her parents
wished her.
"Come Naina, have your breakfast, I have prepared your favourites "her ever so caring mother said.
"All ready for your exam?" her dad asked her.
"Yea dad...I will top the exams this time as well"......Naina chirped happily.

"I know...... no doubt in that"her father gave a proud smile. "Come let's leave, I believe you don't wanna be late for your exam."

"Yes dad...Bye mom...." Naina kissed her moms cheeks and left.
"All the best Naina"....Nilima shouted standing at the door.

---------------------------------------------------------
Guys this is my first part of the story. I need your love and support throughout the book. Please vote and comment. Your reviews are very important. If it's not good I'll delete the book.

Love Frida