The Start of Their Story

The girl with Brown hair and red streaks walked in her faux fur boots down the main hall of Ever After High. Her Rose design vest jacket on top of her yellow dress swayed as she walked with confidence, the little creatures of the school looking at her with awe. She pushed the rim of her glasses up as she walked so fast, the movement made them slide down the bridge of her nose. She held her books tightly to her chest, walking faster and faster until she heard the school bell ring.

"Curses." She said as she now began to run. She ran straight down the hall, screeching as she turned at a sharp corner and continued to run. Soon, she got to the door she was looking for, she swung it open. She practically stumbled in as she saw every student in History of Tall Tales at their desks now darting their eyes at her. She was catching her breath as Professor Nimble turned around to look at her.

"Ms. Beauty, you're late." He said continuing to write on the chalkboard. She sighed as she relaxed a bit.

"I got caught up at this Dark Forest Creature rally and time slipped away from me." She said looking down at her feet.

"Just take your seat, don't let it happen again unless you want detention." He said opening up a book on his desk. She nodded and scurried up to her seat next to Darling and Raven. She laid her books in front of her and eased a little.

"Now that we are all here, today we will be focusing on how to influence ourselves with our stories." He said. All the rebels in the room groaned. Rosabella Beauty, saw him in that moment. Now that their stories were intertwined, she couldn't help but see him in a new light. Sure she wasn't about ending up with something she didn't love just for destiny, but ever since the Epic Winter, she started to grow feelings for the Charming Prince.

What she herself wouldn't know in that moment was that Daring Charming was thinking the exact same thing. He caught glimpses of her whenever he could, hanging out with her more often, and even occasionally studying with her just so that he could spend time with her. She was unlike any girl he ever flirted with or been on dates with, he genuinely cared about her. It felt like true love to him, but all he had to do was win her heart. Unlike every other girl in the school, it was going to be harder to win over this princess in particular.

"For hexample, how can one who is the daughter of Sleeping Beauty insert her own desires and wants into her story?" Mr. Nimble asked. Briar of course was passed out on her desk, but Raven Queen shot up her hand.

"Ms.Queen?" He asked knowing what her answer was already going to be.

"Well, for starters she can create her own destiny instead of following a pre determined one." She stated. Duchess scoffed and Faybelle groaned but the rebels in the room nodded in agreement.

"Ms.Queen, I know-" suddenly, Professor Nimble was cut off by Momma Bear barging in the room.

"Nimble, Grimm is requesting all staff for an emergency council meeting. He forgot to send the emails out but it is mandatory. It starts in 5 minutes." She said running back out of the room. Professor Nimble sighed as he collected some of his stuff.

"Okay students, due to unfortunate scheduling by our Headmaster, you all get a free period. Have a nice day." He said as he quickly darted out of the room. All of the students cheered as they didn't have to sit through that class for the day. Rosabella collected her things as she, Raven and Darling walked out of the room together. They walked in the halls as everyone else did the same.

"So what wicked guys, anything new?" Darling asked. Raven blushed a little as she tucked a strand of hair away.

"Dexter and I are going on another date this Friday, it nice to go steady with a boy as sweet and charming as he is." Raven said. Darling smiled as she rolled her eyes.