Getting ready to Move

Mallory's POV
   Hi, my name is Mallory and I'm 15 years old. I am a really weird girl, I like to laugh at my own jokes, and my mom is about to get out of the military.

"Mallory hurry up and finish packing we need to be out of this by today."

"Okay, mom I'm almost done!"

"I know it's hard for you to be moving again, but you know this is the last time you have too."

"I know but I have to leave my best friend and I don't want to she is one of the most important people in my life." I just couldn't hold the tears in anymore.

"Oh Mallory it's going to be okay in 3 years you will be able to see her."

"Yeah I guess but come on let's hurry up and pack Josh and Micheal are waiting for us to bring the boxes down too."

Micheal is my brother he is 17 and the most disgusting and meanest guy. Joshua or Josh got married about a year ago but I've known him for 4 years. So right now we are packing up the house and getting ready to move to Texas. My mom was stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina and I met my best friend Megan there.  

"Okay mallory are you done?"

"Yeah I just need to take it."

14 hours later...

"Yay we are finally here".

"I know we are going to unpack everything tomorrow so let's go to sleep."

"Goodnight love you guys."

"Love you too"

Next day...

We finished unpacking everything and let me just say I'm so glad we are not moving after this because I'm a lazy person. So we have already been here for 2 weeks and I haven't met anyone so far. Today we have my stepdads cousin coming over, and he is so cute. Oh I forgot to mention I am a shy person once you meet me but once we start talking then I warm up.