13 Reasons Why

Hey. I know I've been keeping you waiting with for the next chapter of The Best Mistake (expect that within the next two days (probs Saturday)) so to keep you occupido im just gonna do this tag Raven_Foxx tagged me in. It is 12:39 at night right now and this is a tag so I'm not gonna proofread this at all. If there's any spelling mistakes let me know and I'll fix them tomorrow.

Here are the rules:
1. You have to state the rules.
2. The person who tagged you cannot be tagged back
3. The tag cannot be refused (unless the person who is tagged has already been tagged)
4. You have seven days to respond
5. The tag has to be posted as a book not on someone's comment section or wall
6. List thirteen things about yourself
7. Give it a fun and creative title
8. Tag 13 people back

So, without further ado, here are 13 reasons why most people can only stand to be around me for 8 minutes, tops.

1. My hair is literally every color (red, blonde, black, brown). It truly is amazing. It also makes me look like Mufasa, which is kinda cool, I guess.

2. I have seven siblings. I hate all of them. (Jkjk)

3. My biggest fear is of fire. When I was little I witnessed an entire building burn to a crisp and now I'm afraid to light a candle by myself.

4. I love Justin Bieber with a burning passion. Don't hate. I love him and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. Deal with it.

5. -13 is actually my favorite number because no one would ever guess a negative number.

6. My favorite Disney princess is Ariel. Mostly because of her hair. And because she's a mermaid princess who's dad carries around a giant fork as a weapon.

7. I'm suspicious that I could possibly have synesthesia (look it up) and social anxiety, but for some reason I've never been tested for either professionally. I guess I'll just be stuck seeing letters and numbers with different personalities and rehearsing my Starbucks order 50 times before actually ordering it for the rest of my life.

8. I once kicked my brother into a trash can because he made me mad.

9. The latest movie I saw in theaters was Cars 3 (que rant here:) and leT ME TELL YOU IT WAS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. I HATED THAT STUPID YELLOW CAR I IMMEDIATELY WANTED HER TO DIE AND THE FACT THAT SHE TOOK MY BOY LIGHTNINGS SPOT MADE ME WANT TO PROJECTILE VOMIT ALL OVER MY POPCORN. WHY WAS MATER ONLY IN FIVE SECONDS OF THE MOVIE?? DID THE OLD BLUE CAR DIE?? HOW?? HES A CAR?¿? (I swear I'm not 8. I'm fifteen.)

10. My best friends are dating each other. I am the actual definition of 'third wheel', and it's not cute. But it's okay. I'm fine. 🙂

11. I spend 99.9999999998% of my time on YouTube watching Colby, Rickey Thompson, Sarah Baska, and Dan and Phil when I could be out doing something useful with my time like volunteering or something. But I mean who has time for volunteering when you could be grocery shopping with Sarah and Ashlynn. (Ew I hate myself)

12. My favorite color is peach. Like a mixture of pink and orange. Not that any of you care.

13. One of my favorite shows of all time is Open Heart, which was a drama series centered around a hospital and angsty doctors and teenagers. If you haven't watched it, where have you been get on it now. If you have, the petition for season 2 starts here____. All in favor say "I".

Now it's tagging time

ViolentThingsBrennen
Ships_aremylife
nadia_cutie3
JustElsa7
TwixTheTrix4Life
anamarianicolescu376
SheenaAllisonOrtiz
catgirlXimpulse12
shy_fangirl_16
PEPSIAYLA
animeisafiercetopic
Chemical_Candy_X
Deer_lover111

Okay, I'm done now. That was fun.